• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale! Sideshow, Hot Toys, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelsncheesey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Parting with a few of my things. All prices are shipped to USA only. All come as noted; Kept in a smoke free home. No original shippers included. I accept Paypal. :duff :fest

Sideshow Freddy vs. Jason 1/6 Freddy: $100 shipped to USA

Comes with everything (hat, stand, tee shirt) except the Jason hockey mask. Figure is mint, displayed for a very short time then put back in the box. This is the exclusive version with the white Camp Counselor tee shirt, limited to 500.

fvsj_freddy.jpg

Sideshow LOTR 1/4 Orc Muzzle Cage Helm Replica: $20 shipped to USA

Mint and complete, never displayed only opened to inspect.

lotr_orc.jpg

PM me if interested. :duff

Last edited:
SOLD - Lot of Loose GI Joe 25th Anniversary and Movie Figures/Vehicles

All figures are mint. 36 figures (Zartan is included but not pictured), 3 wolves/dogs, 1 alligator, 1 Cobra HISS tank, and many weapons, stands, and file cards/card backs that came with each figure. I didn't take photos of all the weapons individually, but they come with the lot.

4283814236_e27d0f49f7.jpg
4283068969_d1bff73de5.jpg

SOLD - Sideshow LOTR 1/6 Samwise

Figure is mint and complete. All accessories are mint except the sword sheath, which broke off of the belt, but it's fixable. This is the Exclusive version with the Lembas Bread piece. Outer box is slightly dinged up in the front, where the magnet piece is.

samwise2.jpg

samwise1.jpg

SOLD - Sideshow The Dead Street Prophet

Figure is mint and comes complete with everything. Has been opened for photos, then put back in box. This is the regular version, not the Ex. Box does come with white outer sleeve, just not pictured.

deadstreetprophet.jpg

SOLD - Sideshow 1/6 Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark

Never displayed, only opened for pictures. Mint and complete.

3905_press09-001.jpg

SOLD - Hot Toys Dutch
Figure is mint/complete, just as he came to me from Hot Toys. Never displayed, only opened for a couple photos, then put back in the box. I did notice that Hot Toys did not put the two small plastic rings on his outer vest, left shoulder side on my figure (to hold the grenades). The ones on the right side are there. The outer Hot Toys box sleeve is a bent/dinged up. It came to me this way from BBTS. The inner box is fine.

HT_Dutch1.jpg

HT_Dutch3.jpg

SOLD - Hot Toys Terminator T-800 Custom Parts lot

This is a bash that I put together from a few misc. pieces. Hot Toys T-800 head with working lights (neck post is slightly cracked, but not bad; fits on body fine), Hot Toys T-800 Jacket, Hot Toys T-800 Pants, Hot Toys T-800 Boots, Sideshow Michael Myers tee shirt, Sideshow Darth Maul modded gloves, and Hot Toys True-type male body. Comes with Hot Toys T-800 stand and shotgun.

T800_Custom1.jpg

T800_Custom2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I believe they used the same mold. It's a fantastic toy, never had a HISS Tank as a kid.
Yeah I had one, I love the Hiss Tank driver more than anything. I think I ordered that and the Watermoccason from a Sears catalog. They were tough finds in the store for some reason. I love Copperhead as well...

Yeah I had one, I love the Hiss Tank driver more than anything. I think I ordered that and the Watermoccason from a Sears catalog. They were tough finds in the store for some reason. I love Copperhead as well...

yeah copperhead is awesome. something about the neon green look :lol

yo people, buy my stuff! these are great prices!! these must go!!

Back