• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Sideshow Anakin 12" Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a SSC EX Anakin 12" for sale. I got it NIB from another member and never opened. I was going to get into the SW line, but never did. Only thing is the box corners are a little dinged. Comes in SSC brown shipper.

$65 firm shipped in the US. Comes with Insurance and Tracking number.

Check my feedback, excellent seller.

I'll take MO or Paypal. If you need pics, let me know.

-Zack

Hi. Please check your PM inbox for a PM from me tonight about your Anakin. Please get back to me ASAP. I appreciate it! Thanks! :D

I'd love to see some pictures of him too, if you can send them to me in an e-mail or a reply PM. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Need him to get gone soon. Having some financial problems and must get rid of most, if not all of my stuff.

Soon to be put up in the For Sale thread:

Pred Dio EX, NIB
Hellboy Faux Bronze Bust, NIB
HT Drake, NIB
HT Cleaner Kit Wolf EX, NIB
Thor PF Ex, when he gets here NIB

So PM me if you have any questions.

Bowen Thor FB & Wolverine FB figures coming soon, but will need the money for them before they ship or they gets cancelled and I didnt get them from SSC, so no WL for them. Only want what they cost me. $470 plus shipping for Thor & $300 plus shipping for Wolverine.

I replied to your PM tonight about Anakin. Please reply back to me when you can. Thanks!

Can you e-mail me pictures of him in the sealed SSC box? I would like to see him, and that minor damage on the box you talked about. Thanks again.

Back