• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE PREDATOR 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have jumped on it had you listed a month ago for this price, I picked mine up for a bit more...

I would definitely buy this bro, just a lil tight at the end of the year... Wish this was a few months earlier or a few more months later, LOL!!!! This piece is hard to find from a legit brah, I guess the same way it is to sell it on EvilBay... with all the non-payers, scammers, recasters, etc...

Last edited:
Boxed it up and everything to night. One last chance guys...............

$1500 shipped!

Going on ebay 1st thing in thing morning.

Thnx for looking.

Oh, and I did get an outer shipping box, though I doubt that matters at this point :eek:

i dont think this one is yurs, https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Colle...yZ165729QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

but if yur looking at getting a lot more than retail was, u might want 2 consider selling something else cause like someone said earlier prices are dropping on these, and if one goes for 1250 again, i will prolly pick one up, but if i were u, try selling something else cause i dont think u will get a lot more than retail for one right now. just my 2 cents :)

Nah, that's not King... no spelling errors should have been the first tip-off :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back