• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale or Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...sorry. My mistake. I'll fix that in my post. Josh did a great job on a great head sculpt from Andy! I hope to make a custom Craig Bond with it soon! :wave

Oh...sorry. My mistake. I'll fix that in my post. Josh did a great job on a great head sculpt from Andy! I hope to make a custom Craig Bond with it soon! :wave

No big deal. And a morning BUMP. Will be adding a few new items this weekend sometime.

NEW - Hot Toys DX Joker head: $65

NEW - Hot Toys Medussa head from Clash of the Titans: $20

NEW - Hot Toys Advance Head Sculpt w/neck (Lincoln Burrows): $20

Pictures available upom request. International shipping is extra. Might have a few other items listed later.

Spencer Wolverine
Both Obi-wans
African HT head
Duke
HT head $40
Battle Damage Terminator

All have been traded.

Morning BUMP! The Batman head available does include the neck, but it is NOT the DX version of Batman.

That Medicom Spidey is really tempting....bump.

Your initial post is somewhat confusing. Do you have photos of the items that are left? How much is the Kurt Russel head?

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back