• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale or Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All prices have been lowered. If you see something you like, but not the price, send me a PM. Might be adding a couple Marvel PFs to the list on Sunday. Not sure if I want to let these go or the asking price, so stay tuned!

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I am looking for the 12" exclusive version of Han that was just released, NOT the Premium Format version. No interest in Star Wars PFs. I only say this due to a few offers of the PF version.

Well, just found me an Exclusive from Darkshadow, so I no longer need Han. Anyone interested in Snake, I will try to se if there is anything else I would consider trading for it. Still looking for ANH Obiwan Exclusive or Regular. Added a few more items I am looking to add to my collection.

Last edited:
Updated the wants list and lowered some prices. Few nibbles for Snake, but I still haven't hooked the big one.

Bump for the night. Willing to make better deals if interested in multiple items.

With the base, it towers at about 7 inches. It was sculpted by Andy Bergholtz. It is #189/500

Will trade Snake straight up for SS S-Mart Ash.

UPDATE: No longer looking for S-mart Ash. And Snake is has been sold long ago.

Last edited:
I cant believe Snake hasnt sold yet,its one of the hottest items out there!

Locke has been sold. If you see something you like, shoot me a PM.

Tried to start a new sale thread, but kept getting error messages. So I have reopened an old sale. Pictures will be added as will more information about the Premium Formats and the Iron Man Legendary scale bust.

Robocop & Wolverine SOLD.
Map room Indy and Sovereign Indy SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back