• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Hot Toys X-Men Last Stand Wolverine, Hot Toys Classic Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyrexia

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale Hot Toys X-Men Last Stand Wolverine. The figure is brand new factory sealed. Im asking 225$ shipping included for Canada and U-S only. I only accept paypal!!!!!

Hot Toys Classic Predator
For sale Hot Toys classic Predator the figures is like brand new as been display shortly in a deltof cabinet in a smoke free home the figures is in perfect conditon,with all the accesories and the box as well is in perfect condition im asking 150$ shipping included for canada and U-S only. and i only accept paypal thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: For sale Hot Toys X-Men Last Stand Wolverine

When the heck was this even released!? I pre-ordered instantly when it was available, I havent seen any emails.

When the heck was this even released!? I pre-ordered instantly when it was available, I havent seen any emails.

It's out in Hong Kong i ordered two, and im selling one.

Last edited:

For sale Hot Toys X-Men Last Stand Wolverine. The figure is brand new factory sealed. Im asking 225$ shipping included for Canada and U-S only. I only accept paypal!!!!!

I have added the Predator piece from your second thread to the opening post of this one as per commerce rules.
I also added the item to the title as well and will close your second thread so both sales and discussion can be placed in this thread.
x :duff

Back