• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Hot Toys Predator 2 (original) $350 shipped U.S.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanbauer

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am selling my Hot Toys Predator 2 figure. He has been in storage for some time now as I no longer really have the space to display him. I've packaged him up in the original box apart from the body, which I will package separately as I don't want to risk taking him apart any farther than what you see in the photos below.

A couple of things you ought to know: the peg that holds the belt together in the back broke off so the belt is glued on (the peg never held the belt well anyhow). Additionally, the net launcher is also glued to the leg armor, as it never stayed on either. The spear included with this figure is not the original that came with him; the original was broken right out of the box, so I purchased a replacement. I believe the replacement is from one of the Lost Predators as the paint is slightly different (better).

I'd like to get $350 for him. U.S. sales only please. I will cover shipping anywhere in the continental United States. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Photos are below, thanks for looking.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:
Can't believe he hasn't sold yet at this price. Worst case if you don't sell him here, put him on ebay and he will sell no problem, at even a higher price. good luck.

I cannot believe this is not selling at $350!!! Especially with the Shadow Pred coming out. Dayam.
Can't believe he hasn't sold yet at this price. Worst case if you don't sell him here, put him on ebay and he will sell no problem, at even a higher price. good luck.
I know, right? Thanks for the support guys. I'd really like to sell this to a fellow 'Freak but if it won't sell for this price I'll be putting it on eBay for my original asking price.

Back