• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale, Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII (with extras) and Hot Toys TDK Batman Or...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogers985

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all
Both figures are complete and in great condition. Iron man has the shipper, batman doesn't.

Iron man comes with the onesixthkit Tony stark head and a house party protocol flight stand which I have modded to take the bulk from the bottom so it will sit flush in a detolf. The shoulder pads of the clean arms are a little loose due to the age of the figure but they stay on fine once he is posed up.

Asking £220 posted (due to the extras)

Batman is complete and includes two capes, the stock one and a velvet custom. I've only half done the cape mod and I've take off the cape clasps but not glued them back in place. So the mod can be finished by the buyer. He has a very small mark on his chest, it's hardly visible unless you are looking for it.

Asking £150 posted

Both figures are on eBay at this moment but if anyone is interested let me know and I'll take them down. Please see the listings for all the pictures.

Any questions give me a shout

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: For Sale, Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII (with extras) and Hot Toys TDK Batman Origin

Bump for Monday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: For Sale, Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII (with extras) and Hot Toys TDK Batman Origin

Open to offers people message me if you have any questions :)

Prices dropped, hoping to shift these two on quickly

£170 for bats posted
£220 for iron man

Cheers

Also! I have a dx07 luke skywalker. Complete with shipper for sale. message me for info if anyone is interested

ad8aadb7f6803820ab5e24c09e3e2a0d.jpg

Remember prices can be negotiated. Message me and strike a deal :)

Still all for sale, looking for a quick sale on one of these. I need me a knightmare batman!! Haha

Dx07 is £400 posted in the uk, didn't realise I hadn't put the price in here!

Hot toys bane for sale. Complete and ready to go! Message me for info and prices :)
67473c7d7700f803910bb204fd204190.jpg

Price drop on Luke skywalker dx07 I'll take 360 posted in the uk. if anyone is interested give me a shout

Bane has sold!
Only iron man and batman left message me if anyone is interested :)

Back