• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Hot Toys Hicks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
My first for sake thread but have bought a few things from members here and always had good experiences. Much as i hate to do it i have to sell off some things as i need money. So selling my Hot Toys Hicks. Everything complete, nothing missing, with box. Only thing i should mention is the little tab ion the back of the armour where the shoulder lamp attaches is missing. Was like that when i brought it. As was a small red mark on the face. Only a small red dab. Will also include a Figuremaster Les head sculpt, which i never used. Sorry for the lack of pictures but i dont have a camera. But if i can get some i'll update the post.

Looking for £250 shipped in the uk. Will ship outside the uk but obviously will cost more. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Will probably also be adding some of the Hot Toys Predators to my sale list too (from Predator 2) so if your interested let me know

Last edited:
Back