For Danny --

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted JSAuctionService
Selma Hayek and Catherine Zeta Jones for instance...........

"DAMNIT JIM!" LOL I like the way you think. I'd prefer Jessica Alba and Selma Hayek.

Orginally posted by Creecher
Danny, you da man. Where are you? Are you still partying? I still don't understand what this thread is all about. Got any clues?

Creecher, it's all for ****s and gigles nothing more. No intention to start any kind of debate here or discuss sexuality issues. Just a couple of friends making jokes thats it but apparently some people are still offended by it. :dunno

As for Wetanut she did not start this thread for a laugh. I know Rumi and have had the pleasure to meet her in person. Wonderful personality by the way. She has a great passion for movies and great taste in food if I may add. :banana

She really keeps an open mind and as stated, it was just a personal post and wanted to discuss it's merits. If anyone I am the one to blame for the "BrokeBack Mountain" subject to take a turn for jokes. Are we "gay bashing"? Definetly not! Honestly if anyone is taking this thread that serious, LIGHTEN UP. You dont like it then Jesseawilson will show his version called BrokeButt Mountain....... :moon

:wacky

Dave can we get a closeup of the puppies and ice cream again?

Oh and Rumi, keep them posts coming! :rock

Last edited:
TheWitchKing said:
"DAMNIT JIM!" LOL I like the way you think. I'd prefer Jessica Alba and Selma Hayek. :rock

Okey Dokey - here are some other "interesting" possibilities:

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan.......... :naughty

Kiera Knightley and Natalie Portman......... :naughty

Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.......... :naughty

To paraphrase Bilbo - The list goes ever on and on........ :naughty

Just wait untill Bodie sees this section and chimes in.... :wacky

JS :)

Keira and Natalie would be great.

Katie Holmes(Pre-Tom Cruise) and Scarlet Johansson.

Angelina Jolie and Kate Beckensale (spelling?)

The current Laverne and Shirley?

laverne_shirley_big.jpg

TheWitchKing said:
Dusty I think many folks here dont know the truth about Chicky. Chicky is much like Cerebro in Xmen, powerful.
:eek

I'll extrapolate my male line of thinking then:

Chicky = server
A server is similar to Cerebro
Cerebro reminds me of a Borg
Borg reminds me of 7 of 9

End result: Sideshow Dusty & 7 of 9! :banana

The male mind is a strange and wonderous thing! :naughty :joy

JS :eek: :eek: :eek: :wacky :D

Back