For ALL Alien and Predator fans!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing stuff there mate, now you just need to recreate a scene between Alien and Predator. and do you have dutch, he is needed there on the other side of the power loader and Alien fighting Predator, now that would be heaven.

Thanks tigerknight! :hi5: This will do for now.....

IMG_6741.jpg

My girlfriend rolled her eyes really badly when I seen a sneak peak pic of the Mr Black bio. I think she'd thought id won the lotto :lol

Holy crap, that's a lot of weight on those shelves. Hope that amazing collection isn't in California. One earthquake and it's audios muchachos.

Awesome stuff!

What do chicks say when they come over?

Thanks Bardoon!:duff Firstly they say Holy S:horrort, then they get turned on and want to get impregnated - NOT BY ME THOUGH - They become instant Predator/Alien fans and then want me to buy a Face hugger just for them to......... :slap :lol

Truthfully - They think I'm Insane - THEY'RE RIGHT! I'M A :FREAK:

Last edited:
My girlfriend rolled her eyes really badly when I seen a sneak peak pic of the Mr Black bio. I think she'd thought id won the lotto :lol

GOOD FOR YOU laudel7! :duff That's just it, our girlfriends have no idea what these statues etc mean to us - just tell her - Imagine they are THE pair of SHOES you've been after for a long time.....:yess: Works every time! :lol

Holy crap, that's a lot of weight on those shelves. Hope that amazing collection isn't in California. One earthquake and it's audios muchachos.

:lol Hey SilentSurfer! :hi5: Luckily I live in the UK, so no chance of that happening. But I would rather live in the USA, as I would be closer to Sideshow etc! Thanks for the kind words too:wave

Amazing collection you have, best I have seen:hi5: Where about did you get the black stands you have some of your stuff on?

Amazing collection you have, best I have seen:hi5: Where about did you get the black stands you have some of your stuff on?

Thank you very much Ryan741! :hi5: I made the plinths myself, they are easier than you think. One sheet of mdf from b&q, get the rough dimensions = then ask b&q to cut 4 lengths the same and two squares the same- all you have to do is screw them all together and paint!:wave

Back