Foam sheeting used by Sideshow !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? You don't know where to obtain newspaper? "Just saying in case of repacking,moving and such..."

I see, by the pic you posted in the EU thread, you ordered an exact replica of your brain.

Empty_Box_Person_Looking_In.jpg

You think the foam you have, wont protect your Ironman bust should you need to repack it? What do you do with it when you take out the bust to display it? Put the foam back in it's box. It'll be there when you decide to move or whatever. Some crumbly bits aren't going to make it critical to it's protection. Need me to explain potty training now?

Crocodile Dundee is a stalker.:huh

That's a very diplomatic response Agent, but Webb has a vendetta against Sideshow, for reasons only known to him. It's easy to knock Sideshow when they aren't in a position to become emotional about responding to his inflammatory remarks and constant bashings.

I know. I had to try very hard to refrain from making a far less diplomatic comment at the end of my post. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back