Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

The action in Warzone was awesome, but I dont think the movie was as good as the Tom Jane punisher.

Warzone is, by far, the best Punisher movie.

The action in Warzone was awesome, but I dont think the movie was as good as the Tom Jane punisher.

The Jane version was just way too campy for me. I think War Zone is pretty damn close to the comic.

Happy New Year Flosi

You too Keysta! Have a great 2011~! :rock

Nice collection, that Punisher figure looks real good.!

Thanks DPA! My pics are all over the place in this thread. I really need to get it organized.

Happy New Year Flosi!

:fireworks

Haven't been in here in awhile...I like what you did with the place! :wink1:

Like the Sallah...but that Punisher is :clap :clap :clap.

BTW, did you ever sell your Mark III?

Happy New Year Flosi!

:fireworks

Haven't been in here in awhile...I like what you did with the place! :wink1:

Like the Sallah...but that Punisher is :clap :clap :clap.

BTW, did you ever sell your Mark III?

Yeah, Nam is buying it from me next week. If he changes his mind, which I doubt he'll do, I can let you know if you want.

Oh, and thanks. :D

Yeah, Nam is buying it from me next week. If he changes his mind, which I doubt he'll do, I can let you know if you want.

Oh, and thanks. :D

Do you mean the "freak" formally banned as Nam? :dunno

I'm good on my end, just wondering if you were able to sell it. I have the IV coming. I'm pretty sure I'm not buying the rest to build a Hall of Armors anymore...too much goodness coming.

Do you mean the "freak" formally banned as Nam? :dunno

I'm good on my end, just wondering if you were able to sell it. I have the IV coming. I'm pretty sure I'm not buying the rest to build a Hall of Armors anymore...too much goodness coming.

I was fine with the MK III but the MK IV just has this great looking red color that the III lacked, not to mention that it really looks like a man could be housed within the armor... I figure the MK 1 can represent IM1 and the MK IV can represent IM2 in my collection. :lol

I was fine with the MK III but the MK IV just has this great looking red color that the III lacked, not to mention that it really looks like a man could be housed within the armor... I figure the MK 1 can represent IM1 and the MK IV can represent IM2 in my collection. :lol

I'd be totally satisfied with those representations in my collection! However, since the Mark I is :horror price wise...I went with War Machine and the Mark IV.

Hey they both have gray in their suits...:dunno

The Mk 1 has been the only HT figure I paid more for to get ASAP... I still think it's one of my nicest figures.

Trips me out the way the price soared out of no where... Same with Blade, Wolverine and the Joker DX. One second they're everywhere and the next they're $300+.

Awsome display..and thanks for posing..most people dont eeven pose their figures ...what gives?

Nice collection :clap

Thanks Laudel! :rock

Awsome display..and thanks for posing..most people dont eeven pose their figures ...what gives?

No clue Nebula. I love to pose my figures, in fact I thought about starting a thread dedicated to figure posing. My collection is always in a state of flux because of it though... Half are posed as I like them then the other half are all recently handled and not posed to my liking.

Got a couple new figures this week. First the Mark IV.
DSCF1168.jpg

DSCF1173.jpg

DSCF1174.jpg

DSCF1175.jpg

DSCF1169.jpg

DSCF1170.jpg

DSCF1171.jpg

DSCF1172.jpg

Back