Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's 1/6 Collection

Your collection has grown so much in the past year it rocks!

I love coming in here to check it out to see how many awesome pieces you keep adding!

:rock
:rock

It's slowed down quite a bit this year, Tyler. I've added around 10 figures this year... about the same number of figures I got in July of last year. :lol

And thanks dude! You ever going to put together a collection thread? I'd ask Ski but I've seen his mound o'boxes in the past.

It's slowed down quite a bit this year, Tyler. I've added around 10 figures this year... about the same number of figures I got in July of last year. :lol

And thanks dude! You ever going to put together a collection thread? I'd ask Ski but I've seen his mound o'boxes in the past.

HAha yea I remember last summer you did have a lot of purchases.

I know I know I need to get a collection thread going one of these days. Only reason I haven't done one so far is I don't have a really nice camera yet. Maybe I can borrow one.

HAha yea I remember last summer you did have a lot of purchases.

I know I know I need to get a collection thread going one of these days. Only reason I haven't done one so far is I don't have a really nice camera yet. Maybe I can borrow one.

I really need to get my hands on a nice one too... I'm sure you can tell by the craptastic quality of my pics that my camera is on the low end of the spectrum. :lol

Looks really great Flosi! :yess:

Seeing your SS SW stuff together actually 1/2 tempts me to buy some of that stuff. Looks good all together.

What lights are you using for that Darth Vader part of your Detolf's? I have my Darth in the top part of one of my Detolf's and his da** head is just about touching the light unless I shove him in the corner! :lol

Again, great stuff man!

I had to stop in and say what's up? to one of my Favorite collectors. Love the new figs Flosi.:rock on buddy

Nice collection Flosi....clean display...:rock

Thanks Thrifty. BTW, gonna give Alaskan Amber a try. :rock

Great collection, mate! :wave

Thanks Eduardo, I appreciate it!

What he said

Impressive.

Grazie, Biojex. :wave

Looks really great Flosi! :yess:

Seeing your SS SW stuff together actually 1/2 tempts me to buy some of that stuff. Looks good all together.

What lights are you using for that Darth Vader part of your Detolf's? I have my Darth in the top part of one of my Detolf's and his da** head is just about touching the light unless I shove him in the corner! :lol

Again, great stuff man!

You know, if you're really choosy with the pieces you buy from the SW line you can get a nice little display. I try to stick with only ANH figures. Vader and Old Ben are both great figures and the Stormtrooper, with some work, is pretty nice as well. The others take some work to look decent. New bodies, repaints and some new parts. If you ever what to know what I've done with any of them just let me know and I'd be happy to give you the run down.

As for Vader I'm using some LED lights from IKEA in that Detolf. They're these four little pads that look nice and can even be strung down to all four shelves if you want. They're a bit of a mess though as there's a crap load of wires. I also modded my Vader quite a bit. Dremmeled out the inside of the helmet so it sits lower and removed a section of the body so he's shorter.

I had to stop in and say what's up? to one of my Favorite collectors. Love the new figs Flosi.:rock on buddy

Thanks keysta! BTW, you were right about Blade. He's a really nice figure. I'm very happy with him!

Great collection!!!

Thank you Kairoz! :yess:

NICE stuff!

Thanks Amy. Just like Barbie, only with guns and swords. :lecture

Nice! Needs more Luke Skywalkers, though.

Dude, I need to move some of them. That bottom shelf is just silly. I put together that X-Wing Luke then bought Bespin for 19.99 through Hastings then picked up Jedi Luke for a display with the Emperor and suddenly it just got ridiculous....

Amazing 1:6 collection and really neat display!

Thanks jkno!

Back