First Part of GG Premiere Gift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping that it wouldn't have a picture of the product on it, but it looks like it does. That makes it more a commercial for the Rebo statue than a piece of artwork, I think.

I was hoping that it wouldn't have a picture of the product on it, but it looks like it does. That makes it more a commercial for the Rebo statue than a piece of artwork, I think.

I will probably still get $20.00 for it on ebay.:lol

Exactly my thoughts as well, really, they milk you for $50 and then you get to do more advertisement for them.

:emperor

Does GG not know how they're perceived in the fan community? To announce this and not say what the rest of the "gift" is will just make premium members angrier than they already are. $50 for an advertising flyer? What's the rest of the gift? A keychain? A hat? Maybe a tshirt?

Does GG not know how they're perceived in the fan community? To announce this and not say what the rest of the "gift" is will just make premium members angrier than they already are. $50 for an advertising flyer? What's the rest of the gift? A keychain? A hat? Maybe a tshirt?

They say that the rest of the items will be a mixture of licensed items (like a Corpse Bride bust-up) and exclusive GGLTD items, like a mousepad or keychain with the GG logo so we can all proclaim to the world how much we love them.

They say that the rest of the items will be a mixture of licensed items (like a Corpse Bride bust-up) and exclusive GGLTD items, like a mousepad or keychain with the GG logo so we can all proclaim to the world how much we love them.

Not really original either.

merchandising.JPG

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with proclaiming to the world how much you love your favorite collectibles company.... BTW, have you seen our awesome Sideshow Apparel line? It's totally cool :rock

;)

(seriously though, it IS cool - especially those girly jackets... I love 'em)

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with proclaiming to the world how much you love your favorite collectibles company.... BTW, have you seen our awesome Sideshow Apparel line? It's totally cool :rock

;)

(seriously though, it IS cool - especially those girly jackets... I love 'em)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with proclaiming to the world how much you love your favorite collectibles company. But GG is not that company...

:cool:

I love SS shirts and gladly bought all the T's and the Polo but if GG breaks out a keychain that will suck.

Speaking of SS T's we need them in Grey and White. Black is sometimes kind of hard to wear when you have cats. :lol

I thought the GGLTD item is the Karl Bust.

Well, when I get in the GG line to collect my preorders and this wunnerful gift, I WILL wear the shirt that proclaims my love for my favorite collectible company.....Sideshow. (be sure to pick me first during the SS panel Q & A....okay? :monkey3:dance:angelsmil)

Whoever had the bright idea to tell fans about THIS specific part of the PG gift first needs help. Seriously, nothing like throwing gasoline on the inferno. Especially knowing how "popular" their World Tour concept is. Here's the thought process:

1) Create World Tour idea with impossible to get exclusives of popular characters- check
2) Promote it on the blog - check
3) Watch fans go bananas - check
4) Give statue collectors a "World Tour" poster they won't care about - check
5) Tell them about it on the blog - check
6) Keep them in the dark about the rest of the "gift" - check
7) Watch them go bananas - check
8) Have to deal with their anger at SDCC - pending

Seriously, how could one company be SOOOOOOOO bad at fan relations. It's like borderline impossible to do worse.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Back