First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received any kind of shipping confirmation or tracking number? F4F said Ganondorf was to arrive at their warehouse or whatever today so it should be in the process of shipping or beginning to or something along those lines.

Also I have a kind of issue that is popping up now that I consider the stats. I really am not sure where to put Ganondorf. There are a few spots where he could do and fit, but my issue is the weight. Honestly isn't this guy something like twenty to thirty pounds? I know a Detolf shelf can only handle thirteen pounds for each of the glass shelves, but I wonder if the top of the Detolf, as in outside of it, can handle its weight.

There's also a bookshelf I own that's fairly huge, but I am scared of if that can handle Ganondorf's weight alongside Gabranth's weight. That would be something like forty pounds or something. How can I test these things? If Ganondorf fell and broke I would probably have a heart attack...

My bank account shows I've been charged...but no invoice yet. I emailed them yesterday, no response. Hopefully I hear something soon.

The top of the detolf should be okay for Ganondorf. The glass shelves can't hold the weight, but since the top is wood, you shouldn't have a problem...

Don't quote me on that though :lol

My bank account shows I've been charged...but no invoice yet. I emailed them yesterday, no response. Hopefully I hear something soon.

The top of the detolf should be okay for Ganondorf. The glass shelves can't hold the weight, but since the top is wood, you shouldn't have a problem...

Don't quote me on that though :lol

I want to believe that, but my issue is just on the off chance that it does not pull through. The consequences are well...a tad extreme.

As in he crushes everything below him and probably shatters as well...$2000 would vanish just like that...

I'm taking pictures right now. Will give my feedback and post some shots in a little while hopefully.

First of all I am really impressed with the packaging. It's probably the best I've seen. not only did they have an outer shipping box to make sure the art box (which looks great by the way) isn't damaged, but inside the art box is an incredibly dense styrofoam that's really well secured. I had no doubt when opening the box that Ganondorf was in there without a single injury of any kind. They even had the end of the cape rolled up in a kind of paper towel tube to make sure it had a nice curve to it.

This piece is incredibly impressive. It's massive. I mean man is it huge. It is also really intimidating, something I can't really say about other pieces. It has a kind of air to it that really draws the eye. It almost looks like a religious statue with how intricate his armor is and the unique color of skin.

I haven't taken the time yet to investigate every nook and cranny, but basic paint applications seem very solid. It's an outstanding statue. I have poor lighting in my house.

bByFjew.jpg

mCetDIH.jpg

MyskHN5.jpg

Thanks for the pics, Monger! Looks awesome and I totally agree with : "It almost looks like a religious statue"

Thanks for the pics, Monger! Looks awesome and I totally agree with : "It almost looks like a religious statue"

Yeah. It certainly has that presence! Ganondorf's design in TP is so iconic IMO. You'll love him when you get it, I guarantee :D

Can't wait for their announcement on the next 1/4 Zelda piece. They've been hinting it for awhile now.

All day my eyes kept trailing back to Ganondorf. I swear you can feel his aura even without looking at the statue :lol F4F definitely convinced me that they are more than worthy of the Nintendo and SEGA licenses.

Back