1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah same for me Joost. This was my first time hearing about the TruScale version and I'm sold. If you could move my deposit to that version I'd really appreciate it. :D

Joost would you mind moving my deposit from the Detolf version to the TruScale DX please. Thanks!

Please send me an email about this. It's already crazy with all the messages and emails so I really want to keep things straight

Absolutely stunning, Joost!!

vaderCapture.JPG

Looks great, any chance you could post a picture of the budget setup?

I'm definitely sticking to detolf but unsure budget or dx.

Joost

For those of us who have already preordered the entry way several weeks ago, are we immediately put down for the Detolf version shown in the video? Reason i'm asking is because when I sent my deposit there didn't seem to be additional versions being considered. i.e., budget, DX.

Thanks again for all the great work you and your Dad do! Can't wait to add this to my collection!

David

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!!

Joost

For those of us who have already preordered the entry way several weeks ago, are we immediately put down for the Detolf version shown in the video? Reason i'm asking is because when I sent my deposit there didn't seem to be additional versions being considered. i.e., budget, DX.

Thanks again for all the great work you and your Dad do! Can't wait to add this to my collection!

David

You would be down for the one shown in the video, the Detolf DX. You can always change to another, because those were after thoughts. I hope to have pictures of the Budget Detolf and TruScale DX by the end of this month. Just let me know what you'd like.

This looks great! I know I'll be put off by the price though, it looks expensive.

$169 for the Budget Detolf, $299 for the Deluxe Detolf (in this video) and $499 (probably) for the TruScale DX

Looks great, any chance you could post a picture of the budget setup?

I'm definitely sticking to detolf but unsure budget or dx.

Still working on that prototype. Will share more as soon as possible.

Phenomenal Jazz!

On the entry way - is that from edge panel removable without destabilizing the display? It looks like there is a lot of great detail being hidden behind that front lip - understand it's the structure of the wall. Just a thought. Maybe a transparent front edge would allow more of the sidewall paneling to be visible from front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phenomenal Jazz!

On the entry way - is that from edge panel removable without destabilizing the display? It looks like there is a lot of great detail being hidden behind that front lip - understand it's the structure of the wall. Just a thought. Maybe a transparent front edge would allow more of the sidewall paneling to be visible from front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. You might be able to remove one if you use double-sided tape to attach the side wall to the back wall.

Back