Final Fantasy XV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no way this game is going to succeed. If Square is saying they need 10 million copies for the company to consider it a success than they're setting themselves up for failure. It's been in the works for 10 years. If this doesn't do incredibly well they may put FF for a little while.

Played the demo, and its garbage. I really hope its mot indicative of the final game.

The controls were loose. the jaggies cut me they were soo sharp. The fighting gameplay, like everything, needs more refining

If you mean the just released Platinum Demo, I wouldn't use it as a judge of the final game. It would be like having a demo of Uncharted 3 based around one of the teenage Nathan Drake levels. I'd like to play the proper demo which Type-0 buyers got to download, but I wasn't going to buy a game just for a demo or beta. Plenty of people did that just to get sneak game time of Final Fantasy XIII and Halo 3...

Back