Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for me, I bought a glass door cabinet 120cm x 40cm X 40cm from Taobao, it costs around 80 USD including international shipping. (Before the arrival of SGD, it was my GT Cloud section 🤣)

It's actually similar to IKEA Rudsta, since magnets can be attached to the metal surface, I chose to use the magnetic sensor lights to avoid the messy cables 🤭(refer to the video)

View attachment 712361
View attachment 712357
View attachment 712358

Btw.. I haven't received SGD costume set yet.. 😅

Yea I thought about just getting another detolf type case for the price, but I plan to display mine up high because I think it looks better from a low or eye level.

That magnet light is interesting, I assume it uses batteries? Cables are an eyesore, but batteries prevent me from turning on the lights 🥲

I love the display btw! Those Clouds 😂

Btw.. I haven't received SGD costume set yet.. 😅

Wow it's been quite long already! Have they at least sent you a tracking number? For me, it seemed like it was SGD Studio themselves who sent the box of clothes. I just received an email one day from DHL that had a tracking number and the sender was "Sinocultural Trade Limited" or something like that and I didn't even know it was Tifa's clothes because there was no description at all.

Anyway I hope your Tifa's box of clothes would arrive soon so she could finally get dressed!

Yea I thought about just getting another detolf type case for the price, but I plan to display mine up high because I think it looks better from a low or eye level.

That magnet light is interesting, I assume it uses batteries? Cables are an eyesore, but batteries prevent me from turning on the lights 🥲

I love the display btw! Those Clouds 😂
The magnet sensor lights are rechargeable, but it won't last long if let the lights stayed on for hours, might need recharge daily.

Is the ACG Tifa still meant to go up on the 10th?
I think got delayed.. I asked the boss yesterday, he said the team still working on the promo pics. Not sure when is the exact date for PO, I'll inform you all once they reveal the confirmed date.

Wow it's been quite long already! Have they at least sent you a tracking number? For me, it seemed like it was SGD Studio themselves who sent the box of clothes. I just received an email one day from DHL that had a tracking number and the sender was "Sinocultural Trade Limited" or something like that and I didn't even know it was Tifa's clothes because there was no description at all.

Anyway I hope your Tifa's box of clothes would arrive soon so she could finally get dressed!
They using sea shipping to ship my Tifa clothes.. it takes approximately 1 month to ship to my place 😮‍💨

Tifa got a hold of some new toys!

5UN0ffg.jpeg

Has anyone seen this life size moveable "statue" of Tifa? 1/1 scale $1400 and 1/2 scale about $1000
She looks good I actually prefer how this one looks over the SGD but I prefer the battle clothes from SGD I do think the purple dress looks better here though but again nothing new just another Tifa sex doll, as far as likeness I still think Creation Studio has the best likeness just wish she came in her battle outfit but to each their own

I'm gonna be honest but I think the photos were definitely highly manipulated. It doesn't look real and it has the typical filters that some Chinese ladies used to 'beautify' their face (slim face structure, the classic triangle chin, smooth pores, etc)

Unless there are more photos or other production shots, I think you are just getting a sex doll cosplaying as Tifa at the end.
Has anyone seen this life size moveable "statue" of Tifa? 1/1 scale $1400 and 1/2 scale about $1000

I like how there's a joke about Howard's robot followed up by an unironic post of a full on s** doll lol.

The price is about half of the gamelady one, and looks better.. that said gamelady's promo pics look pretty good too...

20240711_130349.jpg

She looks good I actually prefer how this one looks over the SGD but I prefer the battle clothes from SGD I do think the purple dress looks better here though but again nothing new just another Tifa sex doll, as far as likeness I still think Creation Studio has the best likeness just wish she came in her battle outfit but to each their own
Have you seen the Moss Studio tifa?
I think the face sculpt looks similar to the creation studio one

Screenshot_20240711_141056_Gallery.jpg

Does anyone know the long term bending limits of "platinum' silicone? I know the GT silicon (silica gel?) elbows would tear if left in a bent pose. I have a pretty slight bend to the arm and fingers
If it was real platinum silicone it would have costed a lot more. I personally wouldn't take a chance, but that's just me.

If it was real platinum silicone it would have costed a lot more. I personally wouldn't take a chance, but that's just me.
A slight bend isn't going to cause any major damage. I've had TBleague figures in very dynamic poses for months at a time and never had an issue. The worst I've had was some light creasing that disappeared over time.

If they used even remotely quality material, it's not a concern unless the person lives in some environment with high humidity or extreme temperatures or something.

Really? Looking at similar products with platinum silicone, they seem to be at the same price range. Price jumps for full-scale of course.
If they used even remotely quality material, it's not a concern unless the person lives in some environment with high humidity or extreme temperatures or something.
It does get pretty humid in the summer... maybe I should just museum pose it...

Really? Looking at similar products with platinum silicone, they seem to be at the same price range. Price jumps for full-scale of course.

It does get pretty humid in the summer... maybe I should just museum pose it...
It's like when Queen and Infinity had tin silicone listed until some called them out on it and they changed it to "medical grade" but wouldn't list which brand they use. That's why JND costs more than the other two even though their sculpts are hit and miss, they use smooth-on. It should be something like medical grade from smoothon. There's a collector that has had real medical grade collectibles for over twenty years still good as new (we have high humidity in Ontario).

It's like when Queen and Infinity had tin silicone listed until some called them out on it and they changed it to "medical grade" but wouldn't list which brand they use. That's why JND costs more than the other two even though their sculpts are hit and miss, they use smooth-on. It should be something like medical grade from smoothon. There's a collector that has had real medical grade collectibles for over twenty years still good as new (we have high humidity in Ontario).
I'll concede that it's possible that the material listed on the website is false, but I wouldn't base the conclusion on price, especially when comparing to a company like JND because:
1. JND makes licensed products which typically cost 2, 3 time the price of unlicensed products.

2. We don't know their margins. SGD likely has a tiny team, as they are just starting out, so they probably have way less overhead.

Somethings I've learned from working at one of these resin statue companies is, the Chinese labor and material costs are surprisingly low and the margins are really high. In some cases the price is decided by the publisher, and may even be set high just to create a 'premium' image.

Not saying you are wrong btw, but I wouldn't assume one way or the other

Back