Filling orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone still have his mailing address?

I deleted it after sending money. Not looking to do anything mean to him, but at this point I'd like to at least send him a regular letter as he appears to be dodging all online contacts, or if anyone is sending one add my name to the list of unhappy customers.

Does anyone still have his mailing address? I deleted it after sending money. Not looking to do anything mean to him, but at this point I'd like to at least send him a regular letter as he appears to be dodging all online contacts, or if anyone is sending one add my name to the list of unhappy customers.
hey, Im on my cell phone web so I cant pm but I can reply so shoot me a pm and I'll give it to ya. :duff

I have his mailing address.. I just sent him a nice letter just the other day... nothing bad.. just a reminder that I had not recieved my zombie head in 3 months on oct 4th.. I dont know if he has recieved it yet.. I also included my email address in the letter.. I asked for my item.. and the last thing I said in a P.S. was "please drop by the forum and post and update for the buyers so they may have some piece of mind.."Thanks..

So anyway I have attempted to contact him.. so... I will see how it goes..

This is the letter I am sending to Pinkerton:
John,

I am sending this in regards to the Pennywise headsculpt I ordered
from you and never received. You were always nice and seemed to be an upstanding guy so I am not going to send you a hate letter or any other hate mail, I plan on and intend to be respectful.

I gave you the money ($75) asked for that Pennywise head along with the several other people on Sideshow Freaks. The fact that you haven’t logged in or replied to your mail is disrespectful to me and everyone else who gave you our money. I want my head or a refund of the $75.00 or at the very least an update. Because of this situation and the Chris Howes situation I am now taking a huge step back from collecting customs.

We trusted you and for you to pull a disappearing act with our money is wrong and disrespectful. You have a few options that you can do to make this right, so please make it right now and do the honorable thing. Give us the respect we gave you.

(My name and email here)

Well morbach heres hoping for some kind of update.. your letter is a bit more stern then mine..but very proffessional..I will admit I toss a fit and talk big.. but then when I sent the letter It was more of a asking for my zombie head cast..if he wouldnt mind spending a few minutes to pour some resin I would appreciate it kinda letter.. haha..then I asked if he would drop by and give everyone a friendly update..haha.. your letter has a bit more backbone to it.. haha.. hey hope it helps..

Well morbach heres hoping for some kind of update.. your letter is a bit more stern then mine..but very proffessional..I will admit I toss a fit and talk big.. but then when I sent the letter It was more of a asking for my zombie head cast..if he wouldnt mind spending a few minutes to pour some resin I would appreciate it kinda letter.. haha..then I asked if he would drop by and give everyone a friendly update..haha.. your letter has a bit more backbone to it.. haha.. hey hope it helps..

haha yeah, let's just hope that one or both of us get some sort of reply. :duff

did you send your registered?.. I didnt I just sent it normal.. didnt even do delivery confirmation.. argh.. I figure if he's gonna ignore it.. then it wont help what you do..but at least you will know if he got it or not..

Nah, I figured the same thing. If he wants to pretend he didn't get it then he's going to. He knows he got it regardless of if he wants to lie. Either way I think the several letters will light a fire under him. If I have to send a 2nd one then I will get it registered.

I am so sorry to hear that everyone is having this issue. That is really ******* t y! I wanted one of these when I saw them, good thing I had other purchases made. But I really hope you all get some answers.

When I had bought my slayers scythe, I sent a check to the company and they never delivered. Kept telling me they got nothing. Well I contacted the fraud line, the Attorney General, etc. I got my item, indeed. Don't let it go! You make sure you get what's rightfully yours.

Thanks, Buffygirl. Be glad you didn't get in on this, I wish I had made another purchase instead like you had done. But **** happens and you sometimes get the ****ty end of the stick as we all did. But thanks for the kind words and good to know you got your prop weapon. :duff

Sadly, our efforts might be completely in vain. According to the thread in the custom section (and court records) Pinkerton is being evicted from his home (same address on the court docket as I have). So, at this point even our snail mail attempts are unlikely to work.

Back