Fill in the numbers...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memnoch21 said:
2148, 2149 and 2150 I bet will be Lukes Tauntaun, Hans Tauntaun and the Wampa.

So do you think that SDCC will finally introduce a major ESB offering?

That would be cool; Wampa, Han + Taun Taun, Luke + Taun Taun and some Hoth Rebel soldiers... all placed in a snowscape display!

Maybe even a light-up Probot!

Wor-Gar said:
...Maybe even a light-up Probot!

Now THAT would be cool! I'd LOVE to get a picture of THAT in the snow:)
Maybe as an expansion pack to one of the others you mentioned, along with some "snow" bases ala the "sand" ones coming with the Sith Droids?
We can hope, can't we?

I'd be all over Hoth. I think that's why I like your snow pictures so much.

I have no idea why I like Hoth so much. There's just something about it... Plus the snow outfits look very cool, very Flash Gordon.

Now Hoth Rebels soldiers are something I'd buy a couple of. That one bearded sergeant guy...and one other to operate the laser canon!

Wor-Gar said:
I'd be all over Hoth. I think that's why I like your snow pictures so much.

I have no idea why I like Hoth so much. There's just something about it... Plus the snow outfits look very cool, very Flash Gordon.
For me, it was that first shot of the AT-ATs. It was just another one of those moments where I was staring at the screen with my jaw on the floor.

Something just screams Hoth from those last numbers. Maybe its because the "big" items are at the end of the list but it also seems that SS likes to one up Hasbro. Just about every figure we have so far save a few have been done previously by Hasbro. Jabba and his entourage was a fan service as it has been asked for for years. I really can see the Hoth crew as the big offerings at Comic Con this year. If I am wrong, well I am sure we will get something equally as fun.

I know everyone, including myself, is holding out hope that VADER will be the big announcement at SDCC...

But maybe he's not big enough. Don't get me wrong, when I say that I mean he's just one figure. A whole ESB entourage of characters and figures would be right in line with the Jabba set.

If they do hold Vader off for later in the year, then I hope HOTH gets the SDCC placement.

Or better yet -- do it all!

Wor-Gar said:
So do you think that SDCC will finally introduce a major ESB offering?

That would be cool; Wampa, Han + Taun Taun, Luke + Taun Taun and some Hoth Rebel soldiers... all placed in a snowscape display!

Maybe even a light-up Probot!
I like the way you are thinking but you dont need to forget Hoth Leia either she wore that outfil almost 3/4 of ESB.

Also a Snowtrooper, Veers and AT-AT Driver would be nice. They could include a couple of expansion packs. Have an Imperial pack with the E-Web blaster, and have a Hoth pack with some bigger guns and power boxes. plus some large snow bases as well.

Plus they could also do a Snowspeeder and release a Luke and Dak pilots set. The snowspeeder could be done for $350 I would guess.

Can anyone tell that my favorite part of the movies was the Hoth sequence.

Anybody ever considered if Star Wars were real life how BADLY Luke, Leia, and Han would stink being in the same clothes for so long? (Nevermind the Ring Fellowship.. Pee Yoosa). :fart

2101 - Jar Jar Binks
2102 - Ice Sheild Jar Jar Binks
2103 - Battle Claw Jar Jar Binks
2104 - Jedi Luke Skywalker
2105 - Qui-Gon Jinn
2106 - Kit Fisto
2107 - Bespin Han Solo
2108 - Bib Fortuna
2109 - Mace Windu
2110 - Endor Rebel Infantry
21101 - Endor Rebel Commando Sergeant
211011 - Nik Sant - Endor Rebel Commando Pathfinder
2111 - Ooey-Gooey Jar Jar Binks
2112 - Leia as Boushh
2113 - Asajj Ventress
2114 - Combat Belt Jar Jar Binks
2115 - Darth Maul
2116 - Jar Jar Binks -Sith Apprentice
2117 - Obi-Wan Kenobi
2118 - Senate Rep Jar Jar Binks
2119 - Anakin Skywalker
2120 - Swimming Jar Jar Binks
2121 - Bullet Proof Jar Jar Binks
2122 - DUO Crime Fighter Jar Jar Binks
2123 - Plo Koon
2124 - Total Armour Jar Jar Binks
2125 - Quick Change Amoud Best
2126 - Retro Jar Jar Binks
2127 - Jar Jar Binks -Dellow Feligates
2128 - Infared Jar Jar Binks
2129 - Sub Zero Jar Jar Binks
2130 - Ninja Jar Jar Binks
2131 - Stealth Jar Jar Binks
2132 - First Appearance Jar Jar Binks
2133 - Spiral Kick Jar Jar Binks
2134 - Gungan Slashing Jar Jar Binks
2135 - Camo Gear Jar Jar Binks
2136 - Disco Dancing Jar Jar Binks
2137 - Night Glider Jar Jar Binks
2138 - Jar Jar Binks -Jedi Knight
2139 - Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice
2140 - Christmas PJ's Jar Jar Binks- SDCC exclusive
2141 - Jar Jar Binks -SSE (production run of 50... perfect for flipping)
2142 - Subject Jar Jar Binks (The Dead cross over)
2143 - Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack
2144 - Indiana Binks
2145 - Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack
2146 - Jabba the Hutt
2147 - Jabba's Throne
2148 - Bombad General Jar Jar Binks
2149 - Dark knight Jar Jar Binks
2150 - Jar Jar Binks -Padme's Funeral

I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to the Indiana Binks...

How awesome would it have been if Sideshow kicked off their Star Wars line last year with Jar Jar instead of Jedi Luke?:D

jason2885 said:
Can anyone tell that my favorite part of the movies was the Hoth sequence.

The Hoth world is a favorite because its the only true "combat" battlefield in the OT. Sure there was also Endor, but it wasn't very kick-asss and lacked a strong rebel force (Ewoks with rocks is not "war" in my mind). In the PT, we have lots of combat going on, but for the OT the only real true military battlefield type struggle was Hoth.

Back