Figma Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figma's Spiderman Coming out in December

Sfcgp7FTg6ig0Xa1KEeyEw.jpg

L3bqtuiFuBt0MKq4n0Zy6w.jpg

cdlAMcngeu9NfT9P9g1Rkw.jpg

tiQZ7b6f1H.VrEQFAj0yuA.jpg

NPu6EgbmZt4khE4Y3GwffA.jpg

v3y2junfruINxRQe4IWu1Q.jpg

2E4_A2ne9lHsi9MbzYK3pw.jpg

That pose is the second photo is awesome. Loved that scene. It's impressive that they're able to recreate it.

Ordered, hope its as fun as the MAFEX version.
Loving the metallic paint scheme except for the inaccurate eye color.

If we have the mafex one, why order this one? The mafex one if more accurate to the movie and same or better articulation plus the eyes on the mafex one has two layers on eyes that give a cool realistic effect . (This one looks cool as well though ) but I have the mafex one

Got my first figma figure a few days ago almost everything is on a ball joint.this Spiderman looks great.

If we have the mafex one, why order this one? The mafex one if more accurate to the movie and same or better articulation plus the eyes on the mafex one has two layers on eyes that give a cool realistic effect . (This one looks cool as well though ) but I have the mafex one

I have the mafex one too, but I went ahead and ordered this. Just couldnt resist a good looking spidey fig with the ASM costume.

What scale is this?

Figma are Non-scale. But the figures are Generaly CLOSE to 1/12th. Roughly 4-6 inches, depending on the character.

Untitled-1+copy.jpg

a66f10e555dec79356c0cb9e84511334.jpg

The two humans are figma. Iron man is a marvel legends
Image009.jpg

Figma Samus with Marvel legends and DC univers classics. Samus is one of the Tallest ones.
comiccharacterheightcom.jpg

They are also generaly fairly accesory heavy.
dsc00200.jpg

People frequently refer to Figma as the "hot toys" of japanese non-scale figures. I don't think this is a fair statement.
I think Figma are better priced, and a better deal for what you get. I'd place them at a higer tier than Hot toys.

Be warned, like most japanese figures, they are somewhat delacte. Not as bad as the Old medicom bodies, but you want to be about as gentle with them as you would a hot toys figure.

Not too sure about this . I got the mafex which is
More movie accurate . I could just wait for the new mafex amazing spiderman 2 which is more comic accurate costume and will be the best spidey . But I do like figma sh figuarts aka bandai more since I collect the sh figuarts DBZ figures

The pre-order is $65 ? On BBTS that's a high price . At that price it should also come with a Andrew Garfield head and a skateboard .

Back