Favourite Predator of PREDATORS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite Predator in PREDATORS?

• Total voters
Berserker for me was the best in Predators, although Falconer was cool!

I did love Classic, he just didn't get alot of screentime :(

Berserker all the way. That guy was insane.

Then Tracker, because he has the cool tusks on his mask and he uses the awesome attack dogs.

Then Falconer is a close 3rd. I was dissapointed because I wanted to see him ride a huge falcon-like animal as opposed to using that little falcon toy thing that perched on his back.

The Tracker with his dog is my favorite design but The Berserker more badass in the movie.

Who's The Flusher?

Flusher is Tracker, he has more than one name :lol But put Flusher as thats what merchandise refers to him as :)

Have to go with Berserker. Had the most screentime and looked awesome.

Although I think Classic would have whooped his ass if he hadnt been strung up there for god knows how long.

Have to go with Berserker. Had the most screentime and looked awesome.

Although I think Classic would have whooped his ass if he hadnt been strung up there for god knows how long.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This. :exactly::goodpost:

Spoiler Spoiler:

True, but 3 against 1 aint very fair odds. The Classic vs Berserker should have lasted longer. I think the way they handled it was kinda a diss on the Classic. I would have liked to see the Classic kick the Berserker's ass. He deserved it. :dunno Oh well. Heres hoping to an extended directors cut with a longer fight at least...

Classic was my favorite look, but overall he was a giant puss in the movie so since this thread's about the favorite Predator in the flick, I'm going with Berserker.

Back