Favorite Cobra Mercenary?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Cobra Mercenary Is Your Favorite???

• Total voters
I think Firefly and Beach Head have the potential to be the two coolest looking figures in the line. Neither have any design elements that play to SSC's weaknesses.

I have to agree with Coco that as cool as Snakes and Storm came out, Firefly could be one of the best figures in the run if handled similarly.

I have to agree with Coco that as cool as Snakes and Storm came out, Firefly could be one of the best figures in the run if handled similarly.
Though Zartan is my favorite Cobra (or Cobra associate), I agree that a Firefly could make for the better 1/6 figure. With the gear and his outfit, he just seems a better fit for this kind of toy.

In terms of a PF, though, I would definitely go with the big Z.

Mark another one for Zartan. He killed the Hard Master & Serpentor. Who else did he kill?

Dont forget he killed the Blind Master and also left Hawk Paralysed...:rock

Last edited:
I've always liked Major Bludd... (Maybe it was his role in the early comics and specifically his attack on the Pit where he was hired by CC to assasinate Destro-- one of the best storylines they ever had).

Back