• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Faux Bronze Yoda Vs. Dooku $210 shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Great price! Buy it up. Has been displayed but is in mint condition. Will come in original box and outside shipper. This sucker is priced to move!

SOLD!

Last edited:
I was about to offer mine at $225 shipped so yeah, this is a great price.

Just curious and I must ask. I want to make sure my for sale threads get the proper attention. What made 50 some people click on the link? I still can't figure out why people click with no intention to buy after reading the thread title. I want to be a better seller and would love to know. :duff

I checked this thread because I couldn't believe the price. If I was into the whole faux bronze craze, I'd buy it in a second. After seeing everyone go nuts when this was announced, it's weird that no one would buy it now. I hope someone does. :duff

How well do these sell on ebay, btw?

Well, I can only speak for myself. When I got my DOF Faux Bronze, I liked it and started looking around for the FB Yoda & dooku. But at that time everyone was selling it for $330, for about 2 months. So, I gave up and sold my DOF FB for cost.

So, I clicked on your title to be able to kick myself at not having patince and holding onto my DOF now that Yoda & Dooku FB are selling for good prices.

*sigh*

Desperation is fascinating ....

:lol

Good luck Badmoon. My ^^^^ isn't even selling well on the Bay. People are definitely pinching their pennies right now.

Anybody that's into the SSC SW FB dio's, is NUTS if he doesn't buy this. It's a great price. I myself kinda gave up on collecting the SSC FB stuff, right after my WL for the DOF FB came through. I also cancelled the Padmé arena FB, and the Mindzeye Hellboy FB. On top of it all, I had a very hard time convincing myself to keep the Bowen Dr. Doom FB order (I much rather have Bowen DD, Cap America and Thor). There's something about these FB statues that I don't fully dig, no matter how limited they are. I love the Bowne FB look though.

If only this offer would have been made a month or two earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back