Fast & Furious *Trailer*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did a search and didn't see anything about this. The original cast of The Fast and the Furious return to make ANOTHER film...but hopefully this one will be better since it is sans Bow Wow...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/

Trailer:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LdSnZvseggw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LdSnZvseggw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Wow not one, not two but three of these gay movies? WTF original cast members? Can you say "farewell to showbiz" to Diesel and Walker?

:lol

Don't know how these movies are "gay". The first and third flicks got generally good reviews and made lots of money. They're fun and don't pander to a singular, car-modding audience. This 4th installment has one great thing going for it - it's got Tokyo Drift director Justin Lin at the helm. Sweet.

The Fast & The Furious = good
2 Fast 2 Furious = bad
The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift = good

Fast & Furious = ???

WOW I thought Tokyo Drift was terrible, but I can't take any movie with Bow Wow seriously since Like Mike (also Crispin Glover's worst performance ever). I actually liked the second one, even though Vin was gone. Obviously nothing compares to the first, which was a pleasant surprise IMO.

Don't know how these movies are "gay". The first and third flicks got generally good reviews and made lots of money. They're fun and don't pander to a singular, car-modding audience. This 4th installment has one great thing going for it - it's got Tokyo Drift director Justin Lin at the helm. Sweet.

The Fast & The Furious = good
2 Fast 2 Furious = bad
The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift = good

Fast & Furious = ???

WHAT???? This will be #4? :lol Part one was watchable at least but my God! I swear these 2 will never appear in another film again. You know you're a fallen start when you (Diesel) star in part one, bomb at everything else and then come back for part 4.

Yikes.

WOW I thought Tokyo Drift was terrible, but I can't take any movie with Bow Wow seriously since Like Mike (also Crispin Glover's worst performance ever). I actually liked the second one, even though Vin was gone. Obviously nothing compares to the first, which was a pleasant surprise IMO.

You liked the second over the third? WHAT?! You're part of some odd minority then. :google

I think I share your dislike of Bow Wow, but I didn't think he was terrible in Tokyo Drift. The biggest problem I had with that film is how few real Japanese actors got leading roles. Sonny Chiba had a fairly generic Yakuza boss role and the rest were side characters or extras.

I still think it's better than part 2. TD had a better (and less cliched) story, a new setting, more interesting characters, and a better director (who will come back for the 4th movie).

WHAT???? This will be #4? :lol Part one was watchable at least but my God! I swear these 2 will never appear in another film again. You know you're a fallen start when you (Diesel) star in part one, bomb at everything else and then come back for part 4.

Yikes.

ahem...XXX (Triple X) was a decent action movie. I cannot possibly hate a movie that involves it's lead hero grinding on a rail using a food serving platter.

Paul Walker...well...um...

ahem...XXX (Triple X) was a decent action movie. I cannot possibly hate a movie that involves it's lead hero grinding on a rail using a food serving platter.

Paul Walker...well...um...

Seriously? You liked that film? Well to each his own right? You should check out The Lazarus Project, it stars Paul Walker. He played a damn good role and imo as weird as this sounds (cuz Walker is cheesy) at this point he's a better actor than Diesel.

Diesels just a fallen star, other than Saving Private Ryan i've never found anything remotely entertaining about him. Actually Pitch Black was kinda cool too but thats about it. :D

I'm not even knocking you about the F&F films i'm just giving an opinion thats all. :)

Yikes.

If there's an audience, people will come: ahem SAW anyone...talk about ruining a good first film...

Seriously? You liked that film? Well to each his own right? You should check out The Lazarus Project, it stars Paul Walker. He played a damn good role and imo as weird as this sounds (cuz Walker is cheesy) at this point he's a better actor than Diesel.

Diesels just a fallen star, other than Saving Private Ryan i've never found anything remotely entertaining about him. Actually Pitch Black was kinda cool too but thats about it. :D

I'm not even knocking you about the F&F films i'm just giving an opinion thats all. :)

I'm just saying, I came into XXX expecting rock bottom ^^^^fest and I walked away slightly entertained. It's no Mission Impossible or the recent Craig Bond flicks, but arguably XXX was only slightly goofier than the Brosnan-era Bond films.

Vin is a fading star, I agree, but not every film he's starred in since F&F has stunk. I thought Find Me Guilty was a funny courtroom movie and his work on The Chronicles of Riddick games is just awesome.

Back