Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after making my own home and decking it out. I come home to find someone else in my bed. Once I figured out how to send them to another settlement, I started banishing anyone caught in my bed, lol.

Survival Mode. It's great in some ways. I keep getting one-shotted by things and losing a ton of progress though. Very frustrating.

Level 70 and I just found out you can have your human companion wear Armor. Just don't put a Fusion Core in it. They don't need it. If you do, when it runs down, they'll abandon the Armor.

Tried to do Keanu in the character creator for my survivor mode attempt.
Yay or Nay?
(Codsworth also knows the name Neo, :lol)
image.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpeg

UPDATE ONE: Fallout 4 fans appear to have found Bethesda's next DLC for the hit title on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
An intrepid data miner has stumbled across some new information while scanning over the game files, and it certainly paints an interesting picture.
The details themselves are short and sweet, as you would guess, but the wording certainly appears to confirm a new adventure themed-around a certain famous beverage.
Posting the code on Reddit, one fan pointed out an interesting line which states: "DLC NUKA WORLD", "DLC WORKSHOP TWO" and "DLC WORKSHOP THREE".
That would suggest that three new DLCs will be launched by Bethesda, the studio itself has yet to confirm its plans for the rest of 2016.
"Stay tuned for more details on even more add-ons to be released in 2016, and on free updates like Mods, which are now available on PC," a recent message from the development team confirmed.
"Mods will be coming to Xbox One players later this month and to PlayStation 4 players in June."
What we don't know right now is what Bethesda's scope and ambition is, Far Harbor looks set to be the game's largest expansion, we could even learn more about their future plans when it launches on May 19.
Bethesda also have an E3 Showcase planned, so we could also be seeing something announced during the LA expo.

Just downloaded and booted up Far Harbour. Like it so far.

I just can't be bothered starting Bethesda games over from scratch .... but I'll keep playing my same character through DLCs ! :)

Just downloaded and booted up Far Harbour. Like it so far.

I just can't be bothered starting Bethesda games over from scratch .... but I'll keep playing my same character through DLCs ! :)

Did u bring Nick Valentine?
Its recommended that u do.

man, still gotta play this game- been in a game funk lately. Steams got it on sale for $40 so I may bite...

what the crap, nobody's modded a Saiga 12 yet :gah:

I started new on the updated survival mode, my ps4 power supply blew up. I'm 31 and it is pretty challenging but I actually enjoy it more. I have the robot add on and ran into the caravan on my travels. Strong has been my companion to hold all my junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel I should be embarrassed over how long it took me to finish DiMa's 5th memory. I felt a rage quit coming on, but finally finished it.

Looks like mods are live for everyone on Tuesday.
Saw a lot of good ones and the more popular PC mods available.

I feel I should be embarrassed over how long it took me to finish DiMa's 5th memory. I felt a rage quit coming on, but finally finished it.

Uh, I was messing with that thing for 45 minutes before I gave it up. As soon as I looked online and saw it wasn't necessary to continue with the main mission, I exited that POS faster than anything in the whole game

Did anyone else's game get stuck on a loading screen after falling during a memory?, cmon Bethesda sort you're damn games out

Back