Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it on PS3 and considering getting PC version for the new mods and laptop portability. Great game.

just finsihed mothership zeta the other day, one of the most enjoyable dlcs, its a shame that its the last though, guess im just gonna have to start afresh and play it through all over again, oh such a hard life :)

so i got this game last week and havent stopped playing since. I luckily have time off work starting tmrw. This game sucked me in big time. Oblivion took weeks from my life. this will take months lol. I am enjoying it immensely.

this game is great...played it for two hours straight the other day. now i want to find a good guide so i can get all the missions and trophies completed for the game.

man this game is addicting...but its also freaking hard. i keep dying so hopefully once i complete a few more missions i'll be able to level up enough to where i can kill some peeps without dying so easily.

Try playing the game through on the easy difficulty. That is what I am doing now with my first character. I've died a few times, but not that many. Always be sure to have your weapons repaired, and in good working condition. Have some strong armor and a helmet, and lots of stimpacks! Good luck!

Yeah, this game is VERY addictive! I love it! It is my favorite Xbox 360 game! :D

Yeah, that's true. Be sure anytime you throw one, or when you are shooting any weapon to be in the crouching position. It will say "HIDDEN" across the middle of the top of your screen. Crouching improves your accuracy with any weapon. :D

what i found to work when i started playing (on normal dif.) i boosted up my small gun skill really early. that way when i ran into any bigger enemies i can hit them with a frag and finish them off with the pistols (or vice versa). it worked for me. i didnt die until i hit level 13 and that was a fluke. I blew myself up with the fatman. this game is super addicting. i havent even begun to build my own weapons yet. im a lvl 19 i think, and only completed 2 of the main quests. i get so sidetracked with the optional ones.

oh and i am as bad karma as you can be. if its not nailed down, i steal it. i need to get more bobby pins though. so far i cant find anyone who sells them. i know the traders who roam do. but i had 40 of them in my inv. when i bumped into the trader. so now that i am looking for him i cant find him lol.

^^^lol... me too, i've been stealing everything i can too. just to trade it in. i just now unlocked the mission to go to the radio station to track down the father.
~~i keep getting killed trying to save the people from the super mutants. they shooting rockets at me that take 1/4 of my health with one shot.

what i found to work when i started playing (on normal dif.) i boosted up my small gun skill really early. that way when i ran into any bigger enemies i can hit them with a frag and finish them off with the pistols (or vice versa). it worked for me. i didnt die until i hit level 13 and that was a fluke. I blew myself up with the fatman. this game is super addicting. i havent even begun to build my own weapons yet. im a lvl 19 i think, and only completed 2 of the main quests. i get so sidetracked with the optional ones.

Yeah, I got sidetracked with the optional missions too. I haven't even finished all of them, and I'm just now hitting level 20. I have about 3/4 of the main storyline finished with this, my first character, who is a "good guy". :D

Yeah, I got sidetracked with the optional missions too. I haven't even finished all of them, and I'm just now hitting level 20. I have about 3/4 of the main storyline finished with this, my first character, who is a "good guy". :D

n00b.

Unless you are being sarcastic, then you are awesome.

I am like level 26 and 100% badass. Logged about 60-70 hours I think with this character and barely through the main story line. Completed the first 2 DLC and have been to the Point but haven't done much there yet.

Back