Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree another delay is full on sad news. It's worrying why this has happened to people ordering from Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcon arrived safe and sound direct from Brazil. Finally got a chance to get him set up today and took a few pics. IMO, he is the best piece I have purchased so far. The paint and detail are next level. He is pretty much perfect, I haven't found any issues with the paint and the pose is awesome and striking in person. If Bucky and Cap turn out this good, the diorama will be right up there with some of the best pieces one could hope for. Having missed out on pre-order for this guy from Sideshow, I ended up ordering from Secret Compass. Having to pay the extra shipping from Brazil added quite a bit to the cost, but this statue was so worth it. I quickly forgot about the extra money once I got him out of the box. I would just be kicking myself if I had missed out on this and the chance to put together the diorama.

View attachment 332688

View attachment 332689

View attachment 332690

View attachment 332691
Holy ... these pics are absolutely beautiful! *_* Seriously, you make him look even more impressive than he already is which shouldn't be possible.

I'll keep my eyes open ... if I can find a nice deal for him, I might just get him.

I think falcon and Bucky will ship april from sideshow. I'm hopefully

I think falcon and Bucky will ship april from sideshow. I'm hopefully

Well, re my Bucky #2, my April 25 final payment was shifted to May 25. Was gonna switch to just paying him off anyway - but at this rate I'll get hit for Cap and Bucky at the same time$$$$$. Or maybe Cap will show up by November...:pigfly:

just got sideshow shipping notice cant wait

Still wonder why the long delay, but at least it's over for those of you who ordered via Sideshow.

And I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this magnificent piece.

Imo it's the best of the four pieces released so far in this series. With the Winter Soldier 2nd. Just love those two headsculpts.

Still wonder why the long delay, but at least it's over for those of you who ordered via Sideshow.

And I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this magnificent piece.

Imo it's the best of the four pieces released so far in this series. With the Winter Soldier 2nd. Just love those two headsculpts.

Yeah, I am happy for all who have been waiting. And waiting:(. But if all goes well, hope all waiting agree it was worth the wait. At least w. the pieces I have, as polys go, you'd have to pry them from my cold stiff fingers LOL. The clean paint, the feeling of movement, the textures, the sculpts. :love

I just hit yes. Will have Wednesday. Await full video review unboxing. Comparison. Taking work off too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just find that a bit funny.

:wink1:... great day to take a day off work

Just find that a bit funny.

All things considered *meh* re the delay and rumored problems. On the other hand, for me, considering the *terror and angst* I felt ordering something like this like maybe this is right up there with "stupid things I've done that I don't ever want to talk about and want to pretend they didn't happen" - all I can say is -

other companies, take notice. This is how it's done. This is how you get customers to pull out those credit cards and digging for that loose change in the couch cushions and eating cheap for a while...

IronStudios_Falcon_armdetail.jpg

Skin texture - subtle, perfect. "Beat-up leather" texture. OMG.

IronStudios_Falcon_face.jpg

IronStudios_Falcon_front.jpg

Total BADASSERY. This is how you do a face...:clap. This is how you do HANDS (geez I hate blobby hands....:horror)

Yeah, I'd take off from work for this. Heck, I STILL can't stop looking at these pieces. For me they are just so d@mn perfect. Real happy for folks getting ship notices.:)

This one is still on my radar. Just wish the price was in the $600-$650 range instead of $800.

Yeah, sticker shock LOL. Just told myself to give up something on my list and TRY to stick to that (like no IS 1/10 pieces tho think my resolve is slipping:devil). Guess it was a bit easier for me 'coz I was so wild for the Bucky/Falcon combo.:drool

For me - all I can say having some of these in hand, if I'd never seen them or knew about them, and then saw them in a shop I'd be tripping over myself to get them off a shelf and into my hands and maxing the card out.:cool: I'd say IS definitely redeemed itself from Spidey:( and has worked real hard to correct issues - e.g., these pieces are not flimsy, careful paint, stable, etc.

But there's IWs coming up, and Thor, and BP etc. w. the potential for more outstanding pieces - tho I love the CW movie so much I wanted permanent pieces that evoke that. For sure Falcon takes some display space, too:monkey3. I can see where folks need to think real hard $$$$$. I know I did!:horror

Congrats Sassa, Falcon looks awesome. If I had more display space I would of bought him but i'm limited now on how many new statues I can get, have to wait it out for the bigger names... I still need a Movie Thor, I hope Iron Studios does one soon.

Congrats Sassa, Falcon looks awesome. If I had more display space I would of bought him but i'm limited now on how many new statues I can get, have to wait it out for the bigger names... I still need a Movie Thor, I hope Iron Studios does one soon.

I'm really hoping they do a 1/4 Ragnarok version.

Thank you:)! For sure re display space:horror - I'm too much of a nube w. 1/4 scale so I HAD a kind of casual attitude about the size:monkey3, LOL until I opened up Black Panther *holy *&^%!!!!. Looking at folks 1/4 scale collections tho - makes you think - I mean, who wants to have 20,30 lbs of poly that you can't display and enjoy? I know some folks rotate their pieces re display but I'm too lazy for that. I'm converting an old TV stand just for the Civil War diorama - but I like doing that kind of thing. (As it is, I THOUGHT my BP would temporarily fit (and look cool) on a certain bookshelf, but LOL he barely fit. And for me it's mildly funny re myself not quite getting how wide Falcon's wingspan actually is, until he was in hand. LOL. He IS spectacular, tho.:love

I HOPE Iron Studios does Thor, and has gotten 1/4 licenses for IWs as well. Because of their IMO design aesthetic and ability to capture a likeness - I can already imagine a Thor. For me re IS it's been a great experience to NOT have to say "oh, it looks "kind of" like the character", or "I wish they had done this differently, but I can live with it". And IS' ability to have sculpts w. movement.

IronStudios_Falcon_boot_detail.jpg

OK, I admit, off and on I was patting Falcon's boots a bit:google. Because the paint is so good just wanted to check, here and there, that they didn't actually use metal. I mean, I think Phoenix is right re Bucky it looks like actual zippers were used in the jacket. I can't believe IS' details and textures. Falcon's knees FEEL like some kind of metallic mesh - but it's paint, right? :love

Back