Factory X Props and Replicas - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sword of Angelus is on eBay.

tumblr_m6g05fJyZL1rziwwco1_250.gif

Those goofs who look like they are about to give some head? OH SNAP!

Are you in my 'friends' list on these boards because if so, I'm going to de-friend you. Yes, you heard me right. I'm going to de-friend you because you are not only tarnish the J2J name (that's what us fans call the Bros.) but you are also tarnishing the Whedonville name and I can't have that. I just can't have that at all.

I am trying so hard to find the miniature replica slayer scythe that was made.. Anybody can point me in the right direction??

I am trying so hard to find the miniature replica slayer scythe that was made.. Anybody can point me in the right direction??

eBay is your best best. You used to be able to find that thing in droves. I take it not so much anymore?

Yeah, you basically cannot find that little thing anymore. I'm still waiting on the sword of Angelus. That's about all I care about. It comes up at the worst times for me.

I have the little AND big scythe, Gordo the pig, orb of thesulah, & vampyr book but I don't have the sword of Angelus. :(

I bought mine for almost nothing a few years ago

I have Mr. Gordo, too. He's so cute and looks awesome next to Feigenbaum bunny. Only thing I'm missing is mini scythe, sword of Angelus, and then the Genki ring, etc. I don't want the ring. It's available cheap on ebay. I just want the sword and I'm done. I considered Mr. Pointy but at the price point, I'm cool with someone's homemade replica.

I have Mr. Gordo, too. He's so cute and looks awesome next to Feigenbaum bunny. Only thing I'm missing is mini scythe, sword of Angelus, and then the Genki ring, etc. I don't want the ring. It's available cheap on ebay. I just want the sword and I'm done. I considered Mr. Pointy but at the price point, I'm cool with someone's homemade replica.

Is the price on Amazon a bull **** price or is that ballpark of what's it's going for?

So that's 'just' the Slayer stake....Mr. Pointy was Kenya's stake. Only reason I bring it up is because Diamond Select was the only 'big' company to make Mr. Pointy and that thing goes for a small fortune (much more than that.)

Slayer Stake probably goes for $150-$250 average, at the moment. Mr. Pointy (with original box and everything) is probably around $1000-$1500. Not saying you can't find it for cheaper, but still not cheap.

I see only 1 real Mr. Pointy and it's on ebay and it's $2k. I am not that desperate for it, thanks.

Back