Factory X Props and Replicas - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics will be coming soon guys, probably on New Year's Eve as I'll be staying in that night. :) (I got a new camera for Christmas!!!)

I'm getting a replacement for my Slayer's stake. I'm just waiting for Factory X to send me the return label. In the meantime though, I still get to enjoy the Mr. Pointy goodness. :lol

New pics will be coming soon guys, probably on New Year's Eve as I'll be staying in that night. :) (I got a new camera for Christmas!!!)

I'm getting a replacement for my Slayer's stake. I'm just waiting for Factory X to send me the return label. In the meantime though, I still get to enjoy the Mr. Pointy goodness. :lol

Glad you are getting a new one, cannot wait to see some pictures.

I'm just hoping that they remembered me. :( :lol I've still got no label and I contacted them on the 22nd.

I need to email them again because of the holiday madness.

Those both look awesome! Congrats again on your acquisitions! I think I'd like to find me a Vampyr book at some point, but I definitely can't afford one at the moment.

Thanks for the pics!! :banana

Looks like I might jump off the "Sword of Angelus" band wagon and go for the Slayer's Scythe. I think I might have located one, but no promises yet.

It has been CONFIRMED! :rock I have tracked down a Scythe!!! Now, I need to get some money QUICK!!!

I just found out today that Factory X is discounting the Scythe, which means I REALLY need to come up with money quick. :lol I was looking on Ebay and two of these sold in the last few days at over a grand! :horror

Back