• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Trying to sell off my Marvel Archives Set:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff A Simon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I don't even know what these go for these days. Thor was tough when I got it four or five years ago but I don't know how they've aged market wise. Let's say:

Hawkeye Bow. $75.00. + shipping
Thor Hammer: ( First Archive Set ) $350.00. + shipping
Doctor Doom mask and gauntlets $125.00. + shipping
Archangel Steel wings. $50.00 + shipping
Doc Oc Tentacles and Sunglasses. $85.00 + shipping

or all 5 for $500 + Shipping is on me to USA. I'll split shipping (50%) Worldwide for the whole lot.

[email protected]
586-260-5072

Not trying to insult anyone, I just have no idea what these are worth.

Before the item is shipped, first place the shipping label on the box, and then please mark the exterior as described below and send 4 photos through the attach photos feature below.

1) Shipping label
2) One square inch symbols at the six specified areas: two from the two largest sides, two from the next ranked sides in area, and one on the top, and one on the bottom (two smallest sides),
A) Facing one of the two largest sides and using a thick marker on this and the remaining sides, please write A on the upper right corner, one square inch
B) Turn the box right to the next side and draw a triangle on the upper left corner. The two symbols should be close to each other but on different sides
C) Turn the box right to the last remaining largest side and write a B on the bottom right corner
D) Turn the box right to the next side and the last of the unwritten sides excluding the top and bottom and draw a circle on the bottom left corner
E) Write a H on top
F) Write a T on bottom

3) Please take the following 4 pictures with symbols in the image and with as much box coverage as possible in the image
A) Top
B) Bottom
C) A and Triangle sides together in one shot
D) B and Circle sides together in one picture

4) Make a tree out of straws, but use NO glue or any other adhesives. Fashion the leaves out of green/brown paper purchased at a Walmart.
A) Post a picture of the receipt from Walmart
B) Post a picture of the receipt being held by a teddy bear stuffed animal wearing a pink thong
C) Make a paper airplane out of the receipt and take a picture of it mid-air with no blur
D) Make a paper airplane out of the receipt and take a picture of it mid-air with blur
E) Stab a homeless person in the neck with the tree straw and take a photo of yourself dancing afterwards

Back