Exclusives in Europe?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want $50 off all my statues. I would buy a lot more of them, and if Europe gets $50 off, it would only be fair. Particularly if I lived in California. I heard the sales tax they voluntarily (?) pay is exorbitant.

Maybe I should just start a thread presenting the pseudo-moral case for Sideshow lowering all of their prices back to the levels they were at before the global tax culture drove up the price of everything under the sun.

I bet that would be a hoot. :lol

$50 per statue would be a good deal, for example. So, either you're stupid, or you're trolling, seriously, keep crying 'cause your PFs had a price bump of $10 or the shipping increased of $5 :wave

lol whatever mate, you've clearly not had a glance at where I'm from. If ever there was someone who could complain about shipping costs it's Oz collectors but I don't coz it's pointless and u look like a whinger - suck it up or get out of the hobby.

No. If a good is already in Europe (precisely, in the European Union) we don't have to pay any tax. If I (italian) buy from a german, spanish, french, danish and so on, I don't pay any additional tax. And there is a difference between selling directly from the US to an european customer, and importing in Europe an amount of goods from the US warehouse to the EU warehouse. That's why we have import groups (like Cosmic): they have agevolated taxes. Not only, there are, in fact, a few countries (like the one I mentioned) that grant even more agevolated import fees, and these countries are in the European Union - meaning that once the goods are in one of these countries, all european customers don't have to pay any additional fee to receive them.

And this is even without considering more sneaky ways (but 100% legal), for example here in Italy we have an indipendent republic named San Marino, it's a republic in our republic with his own taxes - and it's known to apply ultra low VATs on imports.

If they have to be in the EU how does a Swiss warehouse help?

Back