• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVIL PF's for sale! Asajj EX and SSE Phantom repaint!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
selling my repainted SSE Phantom PF for only $150 shipped. :duff

watermark.php

This is a steal guys, waaay lower that SSC retail and MILES ahead of it in the paint dept.

Last edited:
Bump! Asajj, Phantom and the Aliens Warrior still available for sale! I am open to offers and will do trades for a Freddy PF... Demon or regular

Help my boy out ! I would take that Phantom if I didn't have so much stuff coming in this quarter.

Congrats on your sales. I'm going through a bit of a final purge as well. Selling my last two 1/6 scale SW figs and my final Marvel piece. I realized that no matter how excited I get about 12 inch figures its the PF's that always blow me away and question any money I put into the little guys. ;)

Even then there's so many great PF's I have to be selective as well so I'm just focusing on Lucasfilm properties. If SSC ever announces a 1/4 scale GI Joe line then I'd probably have to pull the plug on those 12 inchers as well. :)

I know what you mean man... I've been rethinking a lot of the lines I collect... Hence all these huge sales. Feels good to pare it all down a bit.

Thanks man! It was a LOT of fun to paint up, the sculpt is in there... just needed a little TLC. :rock

I love this PF, but space has become an issue and now my loss can truly be gained by someone else.

.. seriously ... somebody buy the f'n Phantom so I'll stop wanting it .... jeez!.... :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back