EVIL DEAD 2 ASH Full figures by Betomatali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this only going to be a total package deal? I'd love to get just a shotgun since I missed the first round.

Hey Beto, can I get an update on my Ash please! Thank You!

all the resin pieces and accesories are finished, but lupita need finish the cloth set, If you want i can ship you all the resin parts and the holster, and made a refund for the clothes, when lupita have the clothes you pay and I send you the clothes set

Hey Guys, I received my Ash and Freddy the other day from Beto and all I can say is wow. Here's a YouTube video review I did for both figures...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2NTC2lC2hg&context=C4b341ffADvjVQa1PpcFNBOXugWXsmu-O3vxNDCt58wThBZI25C8E[/ame]=

Great Vid Joe. Love both figures. I need to get an Ash done from him soon myself. Thanks for posting.

Great figure Joebizz, Beto really hit it out of the park on these.

Congrats Joe,
Once you get a Beto peice you never look back! They are amazing and will be great additions to any collection. Enjoy!:clap

Last edited:
Congrats Joe 2 Great Figures right there ;) love to own a full ash from beto.

Thanks man. I responded to you on YouTube, but I wanted to say it here too just in case, thanks for telling me about that piece. He left some pieces off so they wouldn't break in transit.

Back