EU 12" ARRIVALS??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Commander Praji in the house! Nice figure, but there are a couple of issues:
- it seams as if the box has been opened before; it's easy to tell by the condition of the tape.
- the left boot shaft seams to be higher than the right, about 2 or 3 mm.
- there's a dead stain on the left glove. It looks as if a drop of glue or solvent or something has been spilled on the glove, and them wiped off.

I guess all of this can be easily fixed, but... I didn't buy the figure as a kit, so it should come in a good condition. The fact that it looks as if it's been opened is really puzzling me; I have MANY SSC 12" figures, and this is the first time that the plastic shell presumably has been removed, and re-taped.

At least I didn't get 2 left or 2 right gloved hands... Non the less, it appears as if some people are having issues with the Praji figure. Bad QC? With the higher prices we have to pay for future SSC 12" releases, I sure hope that Sideshow does not expect us to accept issues like these.

Hmm... HT Wolf and the Predalien have arrived today. Both are very nice figures. The Predalien got me saying "wow!" and "oh!" a few times more often than the Wolf though. Somehow I expected that, since I fell for it's design right away and ordered the Predalien the minuted it was available, and only decided to get the Wolf much mater, after he was sold out actually. Got him from the wait-list. Maybe I should have waited, since there's a new version coming (maybe in tonight's newsletter?). Anyway, both are worth the cash: Hot Toys rules them all.

Back