Estimated Ship Date & Payment Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemesis243

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just recently decided to start collecting the Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures and I was wanting to know on when a figures estimated ship date like for example Captain America's estimated ship date is the 4th Qtr of 2011. Well I want to know is there like any actual month or day when these are to be shipped out? The reason why I ask this is because when you are planning on buying these you want to know that you will have the money available when the figure itself becomes available because say one you've pre-ordered becomes available around a time you don't have the full amount of money right then for it you then end up losing your chance to get it and I don't want that to happen for me but I assume though that is why the flex pay plans are available but for us that don't want to wait and make payments it is kind of helpful to know possibly when a particular figure is going to be available so we know to have the funds available for it. I know this might sound confusing as I typed this up I am even confused to how I am asking this but hopefully some of you might understand what I am saying so I am hopeful to get a some good responses. Thanks in advance.

I have been collecting HT for years & they only supply estimated ship dates - don't hold them to it!! I have never received a figure from what has been shown by their suppliers. With the exception of Sideshow on occasions.
All good things come to those who wait though!!

I guess you guys are right. They just pretty much are released whenever they are ready to be released. Thanks for the info guys really appreciate it.

US gets HT figures one month after it's released in Asia. So if you check these boards often, you can see when Asia gets it and you'll have about a month to prepare the money for your order. For example, Mark V is supposed to be released in Asia any day now, so US will get it around end of September.

We try to update the Estimated Shipping Quarter to the exact month if HT tells us ahead of time. If you have it directly on order however, we e-mail everyone a notice about 21 days out from its arrival into our warehouse.

Back