• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Entire Collection!! Part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bro's I messaged this person on the HT T2 T-800 for $220 and told him I would take it.He emails back and says,Hello $250 ,,,I message back to him,,Saying what is that price with shipping...He sends message back to me saying,,The Price is Fluctuating because of all the offers What is your address...What the hell is this the stock market...I may be out of line here But that is not cool at all,It still is a far price.But not cool to do in the middle of a transaction to someone.And having trouble finding feedback on this person..Any help there

His name is not in the feedback thread.

Hey Bro's I messaged this person on the HT T2 T-800 for $220 and told him I would take it.He emails back and says,Hello $250 ,,,I message back to him,,Saying what is that price with shipping...He sends message back to me saying,,The Price is Fluctuating because of all the offers What is your address...What the hell is this the stock market...I may be out of line here But that is not cool at all,It still is a far price.But not cool to do in the middle of a transaction to someone.And having trouble finding feedback on this person..Any help there

Look buddy relax ok i got over 100 pms ok and I'm trying to make sure I do this fairly ok I paid almost a good $10000 For my collection I want to at least get the amount I paid on each piece if you don't like the price then don't buy it ok I'm not the most experienced seller but I have good pieces and I'm a trust worthy person ok so relax

That is the problem,,I did like the price of $220 + shipping and you raised it $30 on me.You told me the price is FLUCTUATED..Meaning it changes.If you made a mistake on the price tell me no big deal.Dont tell me the price is Fluctucting,This is not the stock market.This is not about money,It is about messing with peoples heads..This is a Great site and good people..Put you stuff on Ebay if you want to have a auction.

That is the problem,,I did like the price of $220 + shipping and you raised it $30 on me.You told me the price is FLUCTUATED..Meaning it changes.If you made a mistake on the price tell me no big deal.Dont tell me the price is Fluctucting,This is not the stock market.This is not about money,It is about messing with peoples heads..This is a Great site and good people..Put you stuff on Ebay if you want to have a auction.

Did the same thing to me (quoted me @ $250). As soon as I saw that it was only $220 on the list, I realized what he was doing. Trying to milk it for more than he listed. Not a good way to treat Freaks on here at all. Ebay is for price wars...

Some posts deleted.
Please do not try to turn a persons sales thread into a debate about the ethics/principles of eBay Auctions or bidding wars.
Interfering with a sales thread is not allowed so that discussion has been removed.

I have left the posts that claim the seller apparently 'fluctuated' the price as that is something potential buyers may need to know when deciding whether to buy or not.

Thanks.
x :peace

Last edited:
I love how people just talk trash about others pricing as if people were obligated to sell for dirt cheap. You are not obligated to buy so move on if you don't like the prices. Damn cheap consumers, bet you shop at wal-mart too.

The name tells you what you are lol. I have seen it in many WTS thread talk trash like that.

Back