ENTERBAY x Diamond Comic Distribution @ SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't that also mean extremely slow releases? Didn't it take for ever to get HT's Batman figures?

It did but that was more to do with DC Direct than Diamond and it also meant none of the stock had the leaky abs problem of the earlier releases. I was also able to stock the Batmobile and the Batpod at reasonable prices.The UK Hot Toys distributor is the UK Sideshow Collectibles distributor and there prices are terrible but if you want sell them in your shop legaly i have to go through them.

So, this should help with the cost of shipping?
Still not enough. EB should consider bringing down the cost of their products as well.

So, this should help with the cost of shipping?
Still not enough. EB should consider bringing down the cost of their products as well.

It's just my speculation. I don't want to spread misinformation. It should be cheaper if they ship from warehouse to specific locations for distribution.

BBTS likely gets things a lot cheaper, they just charge it at regular price to profit. Because the prices you see on there are individual shipping rates.

Diamond is GIGANTIC- they are as big and heavily networked as Sideshow...........EB just joined the big boys!

I guess it means good news for customers in terms of getting customer service with defective goods.
Price point I think it all adds up the same. If you order from Enterbay directly you pay for the price + shipping which will be close to what a distributor will charge you for.

I'm actually more worried on Enterbay's side since they usually have difficulties keeping on with their schedule. Constant delays might be hard for Diamond to do business with them.

Back