Enterbay RM - 5 Action Body "Mr. Han"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was never convinced by EB after some bad experience with their figures. My IP man body kept loosing it joints couldnt pose it. My GOD had so many issues. BUT this looks great and im going to get.

What OSB really need to do is get on the case of the claws, thats what we all need.

Isnt the body too big for Mr Han though? I have no problem putting him on a smaller body but it would then mean that the costumes for him from kunch for example would be too big when put on a smaller body.
If the body is the right size then nothing to worry about.

IMGP0792+copy.jpg

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2012/01/enterbay-original-action-body-rm-5-part.html

Last edited:
Yeah but you guys know Shek Kin has done other movies too right? lol

Oh only saw Enter the Dragon? Okay. :p

Well you gotta understand, to us Hongers Shih Kien was not just Mr.Han to us.

He was THE villian actor probably of the century for HK Cinema. Although he was way before my time, he was still in high gear till the early 90's.

If he was 30 years younger, I'd say his status equals to Jack Nicholson of Hong Kong. He even has that sinister Jack grin with the eyebrows. However, since fame and fortune for actors in Hong Kong cinema was more lean towards the late 80's - 90's (actors of the 50's-60's were paid very poorly), and the era he was in, i suppose he is closer to Bela Lugosi.

Plus, he was the original villan of the Wong Fei Hung series, where he fought the original Wong Fei Hung probably over 100 times in the 50's, like Skeletor and He-Man. He even has a cameo in the first Jet Li Once Upon a Time in China - Wong Fei Hung movie.

Yah! Glad to have Evil Man Kin on my shelves soon.

Cool pics Watermelon :hi5:

IMGP0794+copy.jpg

The RM5 is not as tall as I thought. Looks about the same height as the suited BL.

great pics....

Unless someone else jumps on the bandwagon... I can wait to get Kunch on the case with the EtD gear!

I'm going to keep (pricing) as low as possible, should get a price from Kunch next week.

Definitley going to buy this!

Please please please make the steel knife hand as well !

(....and the bear claw :D )

I went ahead and ordred the combo pack. For only $44 you get the second Che body and the Kung Fu suit, so I figured why not. I have been wanting to check out one of their newer bodies so it was a good excuse. And I can always sell of the Che head and Kung Fu suit if I don't find a use for them :D

That's what I plan on doing too. :lol No need for the Che head and I can only see the Kung Fu suit usefull for a Jackie Chan custom (which I'm not interested in working on either).

I bought my combo from Enterbay just now. I'm so excited, this is my first time ordering from the site.

Imma switch my Bros Prod version with this head and body.

I am also waiting for my RM-5 to arrive.... Ready for the kunch gears, metal or bear claw.
I notice one of his right hand should be in black glove. Anyone making it too?

To many, Uncle Kin is Mr. Han, nemesis of Bruce Lee in Enter the Dargon. In fact, Mr. Shek Kin is a seasoned actor in Hong Kong from 50's to 80's. He was the de facto bad guy in any movie and TV. In 80s, he moved his performance platform to TV and have made many memorable TV opera. A very well-respected performer in HK and well-known in Asian market. Mr Kin passed away at 96 in 2009.

d37690f3d6a12054b5c55c2d36bbd8a2.jpg

Last edited:
Back