ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JESUS CHRIST OMG :horror :horror

what the F__! I have always been curious about this set, and today I just happened to come to this thread....
What the hell is this S__! seriously, this is what 400 bucks gets you?
this thing is nightmare inducing...
you know, Hot toys, Enterbay, for being so expensive and high class, they are more fragile than a porcelain doll...wow
I never understand how, a higher a price means a more fragile figure, the more fragile the materials, I just never understood that,

I like the postings on that board (translated) where they are complaining about Enterbay paying their employees very little to make crap while the top dogs rake in the money. Sounds like the US! :lol

They body issue is just ridiculous. i wonder what the hell happend? I have their older Jet Li fig and that body, although older, is sturdy and well made. No excuse for the body. Especially when you have to pay another $150 to replace the bodies.

They never were bad figures, they only had quality issues. I got a 100 dollar refund from Enterbay to fix the issues with my figures. These are very good figures if you get perfect ones without quality issues or if you get them fixed.

D,
You cant really seperate both though. IF the end product you just paid $400 for looks great, but is crappy, your still getting screwed. I hope the rest get a refund like you. Its the only fair thing to do.

D,
You cant really seperate both though. IF the end product you just paid $400 for looks great, but is crappy, your still getting screwed. I hope the rest get a refund like you. Its the only fair thing to do.

Yeah of course, if there are quality issues then they aren't good. That's what I meant. Without the issues, the way they were supposed to be, they figures are great. And I also hope people get refunds.

Yeah. I too requested a partial refund through paypal so I can buy Hot Toys replacements for their ____ty bodies.

I should've done this with Ip Man... but like an idiot I just paid it out of my own pocket.

On a more positive note. I have just moved my MIB3 pair into the central position of my display. I have had no problems with them since the superglue fix and will be getting the 1969 K if Bill decides to go ahead and release him despite all the fuss about the current releases.
Just to show how long this has been a problem, however. I moved my Jack Bauer and my David Palmer figures and the Palmer collapsed and refused to stand again unaided! :lol

Well, in a very nice and incredible awesome plot twist, yesterday I was moving the pose of my K figure, and the right arm braked like a old little wood stick.

How nice is this from someone that was actually defending Enterbay all this time?

:)

same thing happened to me its an easy fix.......the joint will take a hot toys true type if that helps

How are folks requesting refunds? I'm about to go in and start posing. If they break I ain't gonna be happy, especially as I'm about to pull the trigger on the Joker.

On a more positive note. I have just moved my MIB3 pair into the central position of my display. I have had no problems with them since the superglue fix and will be getting the 1969 K if Bill decides to go ahead and release him despite all the fuss about the current releases.
Just to show how long this has been a problem, however. I moved my Jack Bauer and my David Palmer figures and the Palmer collapsed and refused to stand again unaided! :lol

My Jack Bauer is floppy like a rag doll! :lol

How are folks requesting refunds? I'm about to go in and start posing. If they break I ain't gonna be happy, especially as I'm about to pull the trigger on the Joker.

When did you order your's? It might be too late.

Did the superglue fix, the knees aren't loose anymore which is great. But the hips on J are still very loose. He can't stand up on his own. I'm not sure how to do the superglue fix around those joints, how do I remove the legs from the body? :dunno

Filed a dispute with Paypal. Enterbay never responded. Just got all my money back and got to keep the figures. Not what I was looking for, but better for me. That'll probably make Enterbay improve their quality control.

Did the superglue fix, the knees aren't loose anymore which is great. But the hips on J are still very loose. He can't stand up on his own. I'm not sure how to do the superglue fix around those joints, how do I remove the legs from the body? :dunno

I don't think the super glue fix will work on the hips. Try folding a piece of paper and wedging it into the hips.

Filed a dispute with Paypal. Enterbay never responded. Just got all my money back and got to keep the figures. Not what I was looking for, but better for me. That'll probably make Enterbay improve their quality control.

That is incredibly dishonest of you to keep a product for which you have been refunded. I wish I'd done that.

That is incredibly dishonest of you to keep a product for which you have been refunded. I wish I'd done that.

:lol There is only so much you can do if they don't respond. Thats why Paypal is there. If Enterbay just ignores emails, the paypal claim and dispute, then they deserve the loss. We paid for "perfection" and got far, far less than that. :cuckoo:

Back