ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might not be so bad if they changed the elevator music. I think they're cheaper than eBay. When they had free shipping my Scarface was $195. It's currently $180 without shipping. The MIB figures might not be much more.

Yeah, I hope they take you to a page where it shows the shipping before they go to PayPal, otherwise you might get a shock.

One thing that probably will happen is that the site will crash instead of going back to EB after you've paid. Don't panic, sit tight and you'll get the PayPal email confirming the payment and one from EB confirming the order. If you don't get the EB order confirmation straight away, ask for it. Hitting 'contact us' on the main site brings up their addresses.

I say it because I still weep for what could have been from Gentle Giant a while back:
GentlePicard1.jpg

Imagine an Enterbay Picard from TNG or First Contact, followed by Kirk from TOS or Wrath of Khan. It's a goldmine.

I so wish GG would have done this line. Maybe Enterbay, HT or some small but aggressive company will pick up the Trek license and do it justice. I'm sure resolving all the license and actor uses would be a nightmare though unless it could fall under the regular action figure type arrangement. Maybe one day Hasbro or Playmates will open a premium collectibles type division to compete with HT. While $100+ figures is not their core competency they have a slew of licenses. Given the advances in digital sculpting and production, however, it might not be too far fetched to see some higher end pieces down the road.

just saw a few listings on ebay for them. apparently there asking 130 for them? not sure if it's real but shows the figures and the accessories for it. looks cool, but no J2? :-(

I was coming to that, DML are also doing MIB figures, and if they're asking $130 they can do one! They're on a Neo3 and are going to be distinctly average compared to EB's.

DML do good promo figures, but never, ever think the production figures will be as good.

- Authentic and detailed fully realized phone number based on the image of other phone numbers in the phone numbers movie

Last edited:
If the phone number in their promos turns out to not be accurate, all we have to do is whine about it on this very board and they will update it to a better one.

- Authentic and detailed fully realized phone number based on the image of other phone numbers in the phone numbers movie

Don't forget that we'll all be thrilled about this...until we find that the phone number doesn't work after we attempt to use it to contact them about our Batman/Snake/Avengers QC problems(but we'll be proud of them when they unveil their new, operational phone number two years later). :yess: :hi5:

Bill just posted this on his Weibo/Facebook. That is a sharp suit; definitely sets a precedent that HT and other companies should follow with their clothing(Do you hear that HT; There is no reason why any Joker should have a "popped" collar!).

13c5ea18.jpg

Back