ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the custom fees to send it to china and back?
Were is sense in sending it in the most expensive way I could?? For me it would just be importent that it's insured and trackable, maybe express so that it dosn't take to long to get it back.

If they get it quickly and will refund the money, you will then get the replacement quickly. I got a replacement Scarface back in less than 2 weeks. I sent the Scarface I got by mistake via insured post and that turned out to be the most expensive option. Make a copy of the postal receipt when you send it and email it to them.

I didn't get hit by customs fees and most people don't. I'm not saying nobody does, as I know some do. If you get hit then I suppose there's no harm in asking EB where you stand with getting those charges back also.

So they answered me and told me the same thing as you all. Im debating if I should send the whole thing or just wait for them to send me the left arm and jacket.

What did they tell you to send? If you send the whole thing then that's what you'll get back. I would imagine they would want you to send the whole lot back anyway.

It would be better if you eventually got a full figure that you were happy with, wouldn't it!?

Last edited:
So I also got a response from enterbay, and now wondering if I should return both figures or just return one of the J figures(I received two J figures).

I played around with them, and the knee are not like puppets and I can fully stand them up without the need for a stand. I don't have a lot of experiences with posing figures so my question is, what is the definition of "loose knees"? The joints at the knees definitely moves with little effort, but it's not like they are swinging around when you shake the figure.

Did enterbay also announce that there will be a second batch?

Just send the figure you got by mistake. I got sent a War Scarface when I ordered a Respect and they told me to send the War back.

You're in a better position than most as you can pick the J that's the better out of the two and send back the one that's not so good.

I'm sure I heard that there was a second batch, though it hasn't been confirmed by EB that I know of.

So I also got a response from enterbay, and now wondering if I should return both figures or just return one of the J figures(I received two J figures).

I played around with them, and the knee are not like puppets and I can fully stand them up without the need for a stand. I don't have a lot of experiences with posing figures so my question is, what is the definition of "loose knees"? The joints at the knees definitely moves with little effort, but it's not like they are swinging around when you shake the figure.

Did enterbay also announce that there will be a second batch?
Yours definitely don't have loose knees.

:exactly:

I got it sorted in the end but they want to make sure they get every penny they can. :lecture :lol

The Tax Man will get you every time!

taxman.jpg

Just got mine in and have the loose knees, but quite frankly I just don't want them anymore despite how good they look (getting rid of most my 1/6). It doesn't look like Enterbay gives refunds only repairs and exchanges. Has anyone returned them for a refund using the Paypal claim?

Amazing what some bad press and some Paypal threats will do eh?
Good.

If a paypal claim is filed, you shouldn't have to pay a cent to get this resolved.

Paypal would still ask you to pay for the items return to get a refund. So, I don't think that would scare Bill much.

So much for the "quest for perfection", though.

Glad I passed on these figures with all the scale and quality issues.

I sent an email back to them already telling them to just send the arm and the jacket. Still have to wait and see if I have to send anything back to them.

Hopefully I don't.

I can't believe all the issues with these figures. I hope EB resolves everyone's complaint.

Of those who bought these and have major issues, will you buy another EB figure again?

For me, I'm steering clear for now.

I sent an email back to them already telling them to just send the arm and the jacket. Still have to wait and see if I have to send anything back to them.

Hopefully I don't.

Hmm, ok, but, do you have the means to swap the arm yourself? Good for you if you do.

Just have to see what they say.....

Paypal would still ask you to pay for the items return to get a refund. So, I don't think that would scare Bill much.

So much for the "quest for perfection", though.

Glad I passed on these figures with all the scale and quality issues.

Paypal cover the cost of the item and shipping. You get all your cash back. That cost would be passed directly onto EB. Bill will end up with a pile of faulty goods, costs from shipping and or replacing faulty goods for a lot of customers and a lot of very bad PR for their newly launched online store.

And have to deal with 100's if not several hundred potential Paypal disputes.
Sound like fun?

Lose, lose for EB.
:dunno

Hmm, ok, but, do you have the means to swap the arm yourself? Good for you if you do.

Just have to see what they say.....

Yeah. Remove the rubber chest which is glued on the right side and puts on like a vest and the screw is exposed forthe switching. I had a spare trutype with a broken leg and was going to swith arms with it, but the ring that goes in the body does not fit. It's fairly easy.

Hare to have to be doing this for the price on the figures, but I have them already and dont want to go througt all that crap of sending them back and forth. That is unless they accept to just send me what I need, otherwise, I will just return it all and they can keep it and give me my money back.

Paypal cover the cost of the item and shipping. You get all your cash back. That cost would be passed directly onto EB. Bill will end up with a pile of faulty goods, costs from shipping and or replacing faulty goods for a lot of customers and a lot of very bad PR for their newly launched online store.

And have to deal with 100's if not several hundred potential Paypal disputes.
Sound like fun?

Lose, lose for EB.
:dunno

We'll find out. I went ahead and opened a dispute since tomorrow was day 45. They didn't leave enough time to try and just contact them via email. It's absurd to not offer a refund if you don't like the item. I could get them repaired and resell them myself, but that'll take forever. I don't even care if I have to pay shipping back. Just take the item and I'll take my money.

Wasn't going to open K up because I figured it'd be the same thing as J with the knees. His knees were loose but not as loose. Unfortunately his left foot was completely broken off the peg. I picked him up and his foot just dropped. :lol Absolutely amazing head sculpt and suit tailoring though.

Jesus, sorry to hear that man. I still haven't opened mine.
I hope it all works out for you. I have had very good experiences with Paypal before. This is just completely unacceptable from EB.

...but yeah, the sculpts look amazing.:gah:

Hey Rory I know that PAYPAL covers you 100% through EBAY but do they cover you the same outside of EBAY?The reason i ask is because in EBAY part of their guarantee is that you get your money back 100% but other companies that deal through PAYPAL have different policies so doesn't PAYPAL only collect and use the return policies of the other companies?

Back