Enterbay - Legend of The Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bankruptcollector, seeing how you are in Taipei, are there alot of stores where you could go buy Hot Toys? Also how are the prices there since Taiwan is so close to China?

Hey Bankruptcollector, seeing how you are in Taipei, are there alot of stores where you could go buy Hot Toys? Also how are the prices there since Taiwan is so close to China?

sifu, actually....i find more HT pieces on worldwide sites. i've been to the HT store in HK a few times and tbh, they have tons on display but not that many pieces for sale. most of their store is composed of other stuff like - sideshow 1/6 SW figs (but i think this had something to do with their newly acquired SW licenses), some be@rbricks, they had the medicom hatter and various others. as for their own stuff - the only one i was able to grab was a POP prince dastan. usually, for HT the big ones all have a waitlist and are usually all gone within days if not hours after official launch. prices are usually what they are listed for, but they're hard to come by. there's always a premium if you dont acquire it straight from them but bigbadtoystore.com has a wide variety and decent prices, i get alot of my HT stuff from them.

So has anyone got this in hand to offer a opinion?

I saw Eddie Wong review but I wanted to see if any fellow freaks here got him or not

anybody can post the difference this sculpt and IPman sculpt?
pic would be very helpful

anybody can post the difference this sculpt and IPman sculpt?
pic would be very helpful

Don't want to sound like an ass here,*fart*, but a little search on google wouldn't hurt. But anyways, I did a search for you:

34149_412040047556_52274677556_4381059_3457693_n.jpg

58933_443146574584_329989274584_5019534_4492914_n.jpg

5158166403_a1bd453fe5_o.jpg

Just preordered one of these for MSRP off BBTS.

Sweet stuff.

Does anybody know which body they use for the figure?

I was thinking of maybe picking up one of those newer Enterbay bodies and dropping a new head in with the second outfit.

I just got this today. I liked the Ip Man one, and some of the small tiny nuances with the body used with Ip Man are gone here.

ht004.png

czhead.png

ht017.png

ht018.png

Back