Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those interested its up for pre order at clarktoys, just placed mine saing available August

Sorry no Wade for you Wake
Evil_Laugh_emoticon.gif

X9MZn.gPwZMW.Tb0v_9Z3w.jpg

I'll only consider getting lin if they make him in a variant New York Knicks jersey...Where linsanity was born. :clap

I just wish they would focus more on some of the Legends and not some of the newer players. I would love to see Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Kareem or Shaq, with the exception of Lebron not really excited for any of these.

I just wish they would focus more on some of the Legends and not some of the newer players. I would love to see Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Kareem or Shaq, with the exception of Lebron not really excited for any of these.

Agreed. That is a much more appealing list.

Agreed. That is a much more appealing list.

I'm not saying the guys on that list aren't great players but are they legendary enough to stand the test of time. I can think of so many great players but would I purchase a figure of them? probably not for example Shawn Kemp, Grant Hill, Allen Iverson, Jason Kidd, Latrell Sprewell, Reggie Miller, Kevin Garnet, all these guys were amazing players in there time but I feel a lot of these stars faded away and I would hate to see the same with some of these other new players.

People who don't like the Spurs, really don't like the Spurs.

But back to 1/6 talk, I'd love a legends line. Not gonna get into a legends debate, but I'd like to see players from when I was a kid, or earlier. There's so much they could do with this line too, considering no weapons/gear aspect. I want a couple of pairs of kicks with my Durant, and James if I'm shelling out alot for em. And they shouldn't have to be chase either...

Enterbay should of pulled a Marvel, and have it so that each player comes with a piece of the backboard/net, or a chunk of hardwood flooring.

Besides pretty much any Spurs player...I'd probably buy a Larry Bird or maybe Hakeem. Mainly want Robinson and Duncan and any other Spurs player they make. So far out of the guys coming out I don't want any of them

Besides pretty much any Spurs player...I'd probably buy a Larry Bird or maybe Hakeem. Mainly want Robinson and Duncan and any other Spurs player they make. So far out of the guys coming out I don't want any of them

C'mon you know youre going to buy LeBron!!!! :nana::nana::nana::rotfl

Back