Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks a lot like Lebron. I'm not that big a fan to get a Lebron figure though.

Well I guess I was wrong on that. I PO'd from BBTS and since they don't give you a chance to cancel once something comes in stock the King will be here on Thursday. It will be pretty cool to set him up next to MJ.

I wonder if EB will make a new version with different headsculpt and uniform? Maybe the MVP trophy

Got my Lebron yesterday. Satisfied with the figure. But limited shoulder movement compare to MJ. As much as I want to do a dunk pose, I have to do a stand up with smile hs in my detolf for now. One thing I am dissappointed is the trophy is so cheaply made. If it was made by HT, it would be solid.

Got my Lebron yesterday. Satisfied with the figure. But limited shoulder movement compare to MJ. As much as I want to do a dunk pose, I have to do a stand up with smile hs in my detolf for now. One thing I am dissappointed is the trophy is so cheaply made. If it was made by HT, it would be solid.

I always see people doing the dunk pose. I think the arms and shoulders arr fragile too from what I've heard. Looking forward to some pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My "action" head sculpt seems loose on the neck. I have trouble snapping on the neck peg. Once it is on, and if I Want to tilt it a little, it has tendency to come off. Is it common?

Last edited:
My "action" head sculpt seems loose on the neck. I have trouble snapping on the neck peg. Once it is on, and if I Want to tilt it a little, it has tendency to come off. Is it common?

happens with my smiling sculpt. Use a little tack

Yep, have that problem with my LeBron as well. Still a very dope figure though :D
11252819014_bb3b99120f_c.jpg

Thinking of picking this guy up, for the guys who own him, do the sculpts look better in person? Also is there any qc problems with the figure? I can’t really find any reviews on this guy online.

Thinking of picking this guy up, for the guys who own him, do the sculpts look better in person? Also is there any qc problems with the figure? I can’t really find any reviews on this guy online.

From my opinion (I own this guy): Overall is not bad but I am quite disappointed with the finish product. The shoes are weird (no brand, no style and only simple white with red stripes).
HS are good in person means it is yeah, the King himself, the jersey material not really classy. It is kind of cheap and I found a bit yellowish due to changing of weather and humidity while they were shipped back then. The tattoos are nice but the supporters such as the knee and arm supports are using middle end materials (I know when rubber meets colored material, they would leave marks but why they did not use better material?). I am so pissed and quittin buying EB basketball products BUT I AM SATISFIED WITH KOBE BRYANT v.2 figure because it is better than Lebron.

8jeu.jpg

I skipped Griffin and Rose too and will skip latest MJ too but hopefully not on Pip and Rodman or Iverson. Lets see.....Bill even deleted his account on facebook. He wants us to give opinions on Enterbay official facebook account not his private account. I dont think he even can bare complains due to his perfection words and he is only wanting to get praised. What a shame.... well, does the enterbay account reply your complains?
Look at his production, running slow and again, MJ. I once felt EB would be better than HT because HT is beginning to reissuing every products that they found it easy to sell. It is collectible figure for God Shake, not A TOY! If they going berserk and masses on the productions, where is the figure value? There is no prestige on handling the figure anymore because it becomes regular and nothing special about it despite the prices. That is why now I respect more on customization and starting to leave these figures.

We mentioned many times about EB black cloths staining the body but seems nobody cared lol.

Take the cloths out, wash it with warm water to reduce their staining abilities, wrap the parts where the cloths go to with those food wrapping plastic wraps, put the dried cloths back up and the are pretty much protected from future stains. Innerpants included.

We mentioned many times about EB black cloths staining the body but seems nobody cared lol.

Take the cloths out, wash it with warm water to reduce their staining abilities, wrap the parts where the cloths go to with those food wrapping plastic wraps, put the dried cloths back up and the are pretty much protected from future stains. Innerpants included.

Thank you for your info...I am still pissed we need to do extra homework despite the price they gave to us.

Well, I just bought him, I appreciate the info guys.

congrats and careful on the stain

I would get this if it had the away jersey or they were consistent with the jersey on their releases. I just don't wanna have a mixed collection with home and away jerseys. Maybe have my fav player or the best player in his home jersey

I got lebron in and love the figure, he did have the stain from the leg sleeves. Do all of them come like that, or should I get an exchange?

Back