Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wait what, did I ruin it for you now, it does doesn't it?
Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 1.07.42 PM.jpg

EDIT: Wait I miss spelled your name my bad, time to un friend me now :slap and :lol I changed it sorry for the mistake

I picked this up over the weekend during Enterbay's 10th yr Anniversary Sale.

Got him for about $115. Not a bad figure, definitely not great by any stretch either.

The head keeps popping off, and seems kinda small and thin. Can't do the splits due to the restriction in the pants. But overall... for the price, its alright.

Will be part of my aging action stars collection with Barney Ross, Joe Colton, and the soon to be Gynesis T-800 Arnie.

That's why I go with DA. Can't go wrong that way. :wink1:
Way easier than writing out the whole thing :lol

I picked this up over the weekend during Enterbay's 10th yr Anniversary Sale.

Got him for about $115. Not a bad figure, definitely not great by any stretch either.

The head keeps popping off, and seems kinda small and thin. Can't do the splits due to the restriction in the pants. But overall... for the price, its alright.

Will be part of my aging action stars collection with Barney Ross, Joe Colton, and the soon to be Gynesis T-800 Arnie.

The aging action star collection :lol I have one too and love it. I would love to add this JCVD if the price is right.

Mine arrived today. It's a great looking figure, the joints are tight and the clothing is good quality. What lets it down, it the incompatibility of the neck peg. The head can sit on the peg, but the peg can't click into the socket in the head.

Mine sculpt seems to go on fine on the neck peg. Maybe a QC issue with some. Welcome to Enterbay .....

So if you turned your JCVD upside down, the head stays attached? Maybe i'm not pushing the head onto the peg hard enough. I had seen a youtube review where the reviewers JCVD has a loose head, so I just assumed it was the same on all the JCVD figures.

I turned it upside down, sculpt stayed on, took off the sculpt, put it back on, turned it back upside down, & even shook it a little bit while upside down, & it stayed on fine.

Well, I had another try. The neck peg doesn't so much as click into the socket, but I managed to get it to sit in, so that the head wont drop off at the slightest touch.

The head sculpt is awesome but the body... way too small... sadly... enterbay disappointed in this one. I got this as i am a huge JCVD fan but even JCVD has let me down by giving his consent for a poor figure.

I think the figure is alright.

The leg articulation is hindered by the tight pants. The head does easily pop off, and the articulation is not as great as you would want a JCVD figure to have.

However it is a nice sculpt with great paint work. Can't wait for Damtoys to release the Universal Soldier, and I can have them side by side.

Back