Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USD180... thats too much to stomach for a such a bare bones figure.

There is no movie licence tied in, USD130-140 tops and i would have considered. Even for "the most epic of splits". **who can say where the road goes......**

JCVD was actually a really cool movie, and im a Jean Claude fan, so this could still potentially be a buy to me if i can nab one at a decent price. Its a well done figure, just sort of boring. I don't think it really deserves the backlash though..

That's what is. Boring. Looks like a nice quality, but boring figure. Why didn't they include generic "Expendables" gear as well :gah:

I still want it though. But I have a random figure to pay for now, so this might need to get in line.

dunno if its me,but in some shots the eyes look a bit funny?.but I agree for what it is,it's overpriced.perhaps the should have included a bottle of beer(cold of course)

The portrait isn't as impressive as what we've seen them & others achieve before, but it's not the worst either. Even if it was spot on though, I think peeps still wouldn't be interested in older JCVD. Even I, who was somewhat excited by it, am not doing cartwheels right now.

There is something off about it Chris. I'm not sure what it is though.

The face sculpt just has a weird dead pan expression on his face. I'm not too keen on the way he looks. The arms also have the elbow joints. Would lool a lot better with Thor type arms.

Too bad they didn't make a smiling Van Damme, like this one:
10628287_697074217033781_425652709176220074_n.jpg

Made me laugh :)

....$180 isn't bad for a figure in today's market place.
....what accessories could you have included with him anyway, except maybe a bag of coke ?

Dear SAB (or better SOB), I live nearby JCVD in Hong Kong. Everyday, this man wakes up, eats a healthy breakfast, checks his mailbox and business, go to the gym and trains hard better than any athlete you'd ever meet, donates money to the poor on streets, helps animals, then he goes back home to look after his family and friends and by night he watches a movie or read a book. That is what Jean-Claude Van Damme is doing everyday and all what he thinks about is to find a way to start a project to teach people how to train right and live a healthy life. He doesn't like to drink, smoke or do drugs. If you saw some few shots from the past accusing him doing any, please understand that sometimes life goes rough on you and pushes you to hurt yourself NOT others, yet, this doesn't erase the fact that his daily life is clean and healthy.

Now, back to what you wrote...I wonder, why can't a SOB like you forgive 1 mistake from the past that nobody is living in anymore except you?

^egypt in hong kong? :dunno
i dont really care if he still indulge with drugs and hookers. figure should rank high for that surprisingly meh figure of the year category. :lol

^egypt in hong kong? :dunno
i dont really care if he still indulge with drugs and hookers. figure should rank high for that surprisingly meh figure of the year category. :lol

Information: Airplane it can flies you from Egypt to Hong Kong to USA to the world! You may see a photo of me with JCVD and Enterbay Bill on his Facebook in Hong Kong, sir.

Yes, I already see lots of people getting the Van Damme figure. I owe Enterbay big thanks cuz if we look around, there were no good Jean-Claude Van Damme figures around! Now, I can use it as it is, or kitbash it as Jean Vilain, the Epic Split or just give it a karate gi. Soon, I hope the success of selling this JCVD figure should bring us Bloodsport, Universal Soldier, Hard Target characters and more!

Dear SAB (or better SOB), I live nearby JCVD in Hong Kong. Everyday, this man wakes up, eats a healthy breakfast, checks his mailbox and business, go to the gym and trains hard better than any athlete you'd ever meet, donates money to the poor on streets, helps animals, then he goes back home to look after his family and friends and by night he watches a movie or read a book. That is what Jean-Claude Van Damme is doing everyday and all what he thinks about is to find a way to start a project to teach people how to train right and live a healthy life. He doesn't like to drink, smoke or do drugs. If you saw some few shots from the past accusing him doing any, please understand that sometimes life goes rough on you and pushes you to hurt yourself NOT others, yet, this doesn't erase the fact that his daily life is clean and healthy.

Now, back to what you wrote...I wonder, why can't a SOB like you forgive 1 mistake from the past that nobody is living in anymore except you?

Don't be such a silly drama queen. He doesn't need you to get hysterical and defend him.
I'm not making wild claims, he himself has said it in public many times. I don't hold it against him at all, I don't care.
I actually like the new figure more than a lot here and was making a joke that being a non movie figure, accessory options are limited.

Back