Enterbay HD-1003 Way of the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't see how anyone can say the likeness of HD1002 is as good as their 1:6 counterpart. Enterbay nailed it at 1:6, not quite at 1:4. I'm not hating, I own them all. The picture above with the smile. Now that's dead-on. They need to make that.

But technically, all toys are a bit off. Since, they're not the real thing, right? :)

EB nailed SOME at 1/6th and far from all.

All are nailed at proto stage in my opinion, but there are certain aspects of the 1/6 heads at production that lower the likenesses dramatically.

This looks good, but I will be passing on it as it is not quite as almost perfect as the profile tease suggested it would be.

685ebd96gw6dby13hk4f1j.jpg

Looks fine to me!

Everyone has their own standards and perspectives. If a figure looks fine to someone that's great, enjoy it, but if some people are able to notice inaccuracies don't criticize them (unless they're obviously trolling)....and no....I'm not the type who's negative about every figure/statue.

Well, I’ve pre-ordered mine & Enterbay had send me a confirmation email. Now is to wait & see the actual product, keep my finger cross!!

Well, I’ve pre-ordered mine & Enterbay had send me a confirmation email. Now is to wait & see the actual product, keep my finger cross!!

I think for sake of my wallet, I may wait and hope for a GoD or better yet a BB version (maybe all white suit)

What is the edition size on this one >?

The shot looks good but still, have to see the actual product that we order.

Back