Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It say's 41 cm (16 inches) on Enterbay’s website. That's about right for 1/4 scale, Bruce was 5'7" which would be about 17 inches in 1/4 scale if standing up straight.

limited to 2500 pieces? :lol and i thought sideshow's pieces will be hard to find. at these numbers you can buy these for $50 in 2 years on ebay :p

i thought them rehashing the upper body from the bust was bad. i'd be mighty pissed if i bought one knowing they'd release it later with a body

limited to 2500 pieces? :lol and i thought sideshow's pieces will be hard to find. at these numbers you can buy these for $50 in 2 years on ebay :p

i thought them rehashing the upper body from the bust was bad. i'd be mighty pissed if i bought one knowing they'd release it later with a body

Good luck to you then, you are going to need it

:lol

True dat.

I mean the last ETD was 5000 pieces for A and B respectively. So that's like 10000 pcs. I doubt you can pick one up now without having to pay double the retail price now.

100% correct.

There are MILLIONS of BRUCE FANS so an edition size of 2,500 is not many at all.

This will be SOLD OUT in no time.

100% correct.

There are MILLIONS of BRUCE FANS so an edition size of 2,500 is not many at all.

There doesn't seem to be tons floating around as it is. I see BBTS and the Enterbay site has them, and a few on EBay and that's it. Even BBTS when I checked last night had the "collector's grade" option and today it's gone. I don't know if that's a sign but...I ordered mine to be safe.

Collectors Grade??

What's that???

That's what I said last night lol. Apparently you have to pay them $2.00 more to make sure the box is in excellent condition. From their site:

What do Standard, Substandard, and Collector Grade mean?
We understand how important it is for collectors to receive toys with nice packaging (boxes, cards, bubbles, etc). Our grading system provides you with information about the packaging condition. Complete descriptions of the grades available for the item you are looking at is at the bottom of that product page.

Just saw this... where the heck was I ! ! !

I was so upset with Sideshow's offering ... this one is mint !

Placing pre-order now !!!

what material is this statue made of? not plastic, right?

fantastic sculpt, and i'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned that the classic pose is a duplicate of the bronze statue erected in bosnia and hongkong as a symbol of solidarity.

statue_lee_cp_9000488.jpg

175780963_b538ea147c.jpg

Bruce%20Lee,%20Stars%20Boardwalk,%20HK,%20China.jpg

Had to pull the trigger on this one. I'd be regretting it if I didn't. Viking Playground has it for $170 USD (best price that I've seen). My usual go to sites like BBTS & Cornerstorecomics.com have them way too high.

Last edited:
what material is this statue made of? not plastic, right?

fantastic sculpt, and i'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned that the classic pose is a duplicate of the bronze statue erected in bosnia and hongkong as a symbol of solidarity.
175780963_b538ea147c.jpg

Pretty sure this was brought up in the BL bust thread. Back then we only got half a replication of the full sized statue in HK. :lol

and here's bruce lee's daughter with the miniature version of the bronze statue during the opening of lee's museum in guangdong, lee's hometown.

122662571555136_1.jpg

100% correct.

what u said made me order one thanks and tonight spent 330 bucks on collectible enterbay and 3A figures..shieet im broke but very very happy :yess::yess:

Had to pull the trigger on this one. I'd be regretting it if I didn't. Viking Playground has it for $170 USD (best price that I've seen). My usual go to sites like BBTS & Cornerstorecomics.com have them way too high.

I don't see it up on Cornerstorecomics' site....link? :dunno

Its made out of plastic, cr. Except for the pants, which are made out of cloth.

thx for the info. that's what i was afraid of. plastic is a bummer. no wonder the price is so low.

but that sculpt is so damn fantastic. but it's plastic... but it's fantastic. but it's plastic. hmmm.. have to go into the cave and meditate on this one.

Back